Black History Rap Poem, again.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

StarCat said:
Is he really in St. Mary's? I thought when he first started he said he was in Charles? I dont really follow its posts, so I could be wrong. Either way, unfortunately, I dont have the option of voting for the other guy so that he will lose. :mad:
:popcorn: Yes, I am in St. Mary's County. The far southern section called MD. Legislature District 29B.

:wench: ----------------------- :bigwhoop:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:bigwhoop: Some caucasions may have some rhythm, and some whiteys might have a move, but it is this candidate of 29B that gots the rap!!

:lalala: ------------------------ :whistle:
You got the rap all right. The rap sheet.........

J

JPC, Sr.

2ndAmendment said:
You ... (I refuse to use that kind of language.)

That was her way of saying, "Look at this dufuss. You really don't want to vote for this ignoramus. Save your vote and vote for the trunk monkey."
:coffee: When some one like this above just criticizes everything then they loose their own credibility.

:yay: It bounces of me and sticks to ..........

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
JPC said:
:coffee: When some one like this above just criticizes everything then they loose their own credibility.

The members of this forum have decided to run it like American Idol. I guess no one told you, JPC, but you were voted off. Buh-bye!! :howdy:

J

JPC, Sr.

camily said:
JPC= Jackass Political Candidate
:coffee: It use to be a jackass but now we call it a donkey.

Democrats Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

JPC, Sr.

camily said:
Guess what dipped-in-shiat, I am a democrat, and you're embarrassing me!
:coffee: I really appreciate your candid honesty. I figure many people are embarrased by it all and that is why they prefer to let things stay wrong rather then embarrassingly do some thing to make it right.

For me, after they put in to jail on fony reasons and threw me out onto the streets then I do not get embarrassed by their garbage any more.

The shame belongs to those that do it and not to those that recieve it.

:coffee: --------------------- :howdy:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
JPC said:

2A has more credibility in the gook under his little toenail then you'll EVER have in these forums. Believe it. Remember, The Truth Shall Set You Free. :yay: :yay:

J

JPC, Sr.

gumby said:
2A has more credibility in the gook under his little toenail then you'll EVER have in these forums. Believe it. Remember, The Truth Shall Set You Free. :yay: :yay:
:coffee: The problem is that one needs credibility in their words and in their opinions and not under his toenails.

:coffee: ---------------------------- :popcorn:

StarCat

Dear JPC,

I didnt realize why everyone called you an idiot until I read this thread. Rapping to get the black vote? White people everywhere are crying in shame. :bawl:

Rap is gay,
StarCat

PS- There are only like 2 black people on the forums and they probably think you're stupid too.

sinwagon

Dear JPC:

I am going to try and say this as respectfully as possible. You are an IDIOT! What is more racist, an old plantation that most probably do not pay attention to or the fact that by spewing your stupid raps, you are stating the only way black people can understand politics is if it is written in the form of a rap with poor grammar.

I really do not think that even you believe that you will be elected. If you did truthfully believe you would be elected, you would find that most here do not agree with you and think you are an idiot and you would stop posting. In the begining had you stopped posting, once you truthfully did run, most would not be able to figure out who you were and may accidently vote for you but now that you have gotten diareah of the mouth on the boards and stressed all your views, once you throw your hat in the ring, everyone will figure out who you are and will not vote for you. Your an idiot! You don't have a clue and if by chance you are voted in, I doubt very seriously you will get anything done. Especially since it appears that your main goal is to restructure the CS system. While I agree it needs restructuring, your form of restructering seems to be finding a way to assure fathers don't have to be responsible. Plenty of them (and mothers in our case) are doing that just fine on their own and do not need your help for that and if you are counting on their votes, most probably wont vote in fear of being arrested!

J

JPC, Sr.

gumby said:
:coffee: I did not mean to imply that anyone did not have credibility. I do appologize if that was the impression recieved.

I mean that one must over look the small discrepancies and attack the real battle. Do not get side tracked by little nit-picking agendas. Strike at the heart and meat of the matter and that way show the credibility.

:popcorn: ------------------------- :coffee: