Black History Rap Poem, again.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

sinwagon said:
Dear JPC:

I am going to try and say this as respectfully as possible. You are an IDIOT! What is more racist, an old plantation that most probably do not pay attention to or the fact that by spewing your stupid raps, you are stating the only way black people can understand politics is if it is written in the form of a rap with poor grammar.

I really do not think that even you believe that you will be elected. If you did truthfully believe you would be elected, you would find that most here do not agree with you and think you are an idiot and you would stop posting. In the begining had you stopped posting, once you truthfully did run, most would not be able to figure out who you were and may accidently vote for you but now that you have gotten diareah of the mouth on the boards and stressed all your views, once you throw your hat in the ring, everyone will figure out who you are and will not vote for you. Your an idiot! You don't have a clue and if by chance you are voted in, I doubt very seriously you will get anything done. Especially since it appears that your main goal is to restructure the CS system. While I agree it needs restructuring, your form of restructering seems to be finding a way to assure fathers don't have to be responsible. Plenty of them (and mothers in our case) are doing that just fine on their own and do not need your help for that and if you are counting on their votes, most probably wont vote in fear of being arrested!
:popcorn: I really like your post. It has left me speakless - almost.

I still stand by my positions and my platform as it is but you give me some things to think about so you can call me an idiot anytime you want.
:whoosh: