Black Lab Pup Needs Home

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
BS Gal said:
I had him first. Well, after badgirl.
I didn't really want to let him go to you, but since you paid me all that money, how could I say 'no'? I do believe that I made out on that deal.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
badgirl sent me a pm saying she didn't like you :popcorn: You going to just take that?
Why would it care what a bunch of losers in its computer think of it?

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
BadGirl said:
Some stupid biatch jackalope gave me grey karma.

Hey, K_Jo, do you think it was the same nasty mean and spiteful person that gave you grey karma?

Seems like there are others out there that don't care for you, you shouldn't be shocked.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BadGirl said:
I didn't really want to let him go to you, but since you paid me all that money, how could I say 'no'? I do believe that I made out on that deal.
I sold him to Pixie.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
checkingthenews said:
Seems like there are others out there that don't care for you, you shouldn't be shocked.
As long as I love myself, that is all that matters.

But since my arm is in a cast, it makes it really difficult to love myself very often or for very long.

smoothmarine187

pixiegirl said:
Just because I slept with smooth after you does not make me stupid. It just means I have low standards.

:confused: does that mean you have low standards because of me or because of her? Since you slept with me, that technically means that you slept with me, homoney, badgirl, BS Gal, K Jo (she keeps trying to act like it never happened) and Sockgirl.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
smoothmarine187 said:
:confused: does that mean you have low standards because of me or because of her? Since you slept with me, that technically means that you slept with me, homoney, badgirl, BS Gal, K Jo (she keeps trying to act like it never happened) and Sockgirl.

purple.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
Well good for her, I don't need badgirl to exist. She should have sent me the PM if she has issues.
Quick -- tell us the last time you laughed and why.

GO! :popcorn:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:

WoW, bet you all share the same diseases too!

MMDad

Lem Putt
smoothmarine187 said:

Don't forget Azzy. She was your first after all.