Black Lab Pup Needs Home

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
checkingthenews said:
OK, now I have to say don't you think this is slightly inappropriate for the somd forum? If you want to chat like that, you need to visit a entirely different website.
Where is the mediator, isn't this crossing the line?

I hate to have to disappoint you but nomo is the moderator. She takes pity on me because I look ugly with the scabs on my face. I'm allowed to do whatever I want.

smoothmarine187

K_Jo said:
Damn, we're both in trouble when she does her morning search for her name. :lmao:

:lmao: that will take awhile though, she has to search for power points first so she can figure out who left her all the red mean karma.

smoothmarine187

pixiegirl said:
I hate to have to disappoint you but nomo is the moderator. She takes pity on me because I look ugly with the scabs on my face. I'm allowed to do whatever I want.
:lmao: I keep picturing something from "the hills have eyes"

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
checkingthenews said:
OK, now I have to say don't you think this is slightly inappropriate for the somd forum? If you want to chat like that, you need to visit a entirely different website.

Will you teach me how to be good and clean? :flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
checkingthenews said:

In the bottom right hand corner of the text box, see "report post"? :yay:

smoothmarine187

checkingthenews said:

School is letting out, don't you have sleeping bus drivers to annoy?

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
You already knew that, I saw it in the newspaper, and I know you check there pretty often.
Mind your own freakin business, that message was for DoWhat, not you azzhole! See, you take something nice that someone says or wishes someone and you have to screw with everyting.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
Mind your own freakin business, that message was for DoWhat, not you azzhole! See, you take something nice that someone says or wishes someone and you have to screw with everyting.
What Did I Do Now?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
checkingthenews said:
I'm laughing because I know someone on Asher Road........................
Are you laughing because your friend is a cow? Man....that's pretty darn low. Some friend you are.