Black Lab Pup Needs Home

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
Mind your own freakin business, that message was for DoWhat, not you azzhole! See, you take something nice that someone says or wishes someone and you have to screw with everyting.
I don't think name-calling is necessary.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
You didn't do anything, I wished you a Happy Anniversary and that jerk smoothmarine chimed in with a smart comment and I told him to mind his own business.
You also called him a bad name. :coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
checkingthenews said:
You didn't do anything, I wished you a Happy Anniversary and that jerk smoothmarine chimed in with a smart comment and I told him to mind his own business.
You really should try to be nicer to smoof. His PTSD makes him say bad things sometimes, but can't you cut him a little slack? For someone who lost part of his brain to shrapnel, he does pretty good.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
checkingthenews said:
Mind your own freakin business, that message was for DoWhat, not you azzhole! See, you take something nice that someone says or wishes someone and you have to screw with everyting.

Speaking of going a little bit too far...you've been reported. nomo isn't going to like this.

smoothmarine187

MMDad said:
You really should try to be nicer to smoof. His PTSD makes him say bad things sometimes, but can't you cut him a little slack? For someone who lost part of his brain to shrapnel, he does pretty good.

:lmao: you forgot about my Terrets also.....I just take it one day at a time.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
elaine said:
Speaking of going a little bit too far...you've been reported. nomo isn't going to like this.
Oh please, there is much much more worse things written on this forum, try reporting them for a change.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
Thank God, praying really does work.
Don't mind Smoothmarine, I heard he was an ####### (but that's what I was told).

smoothmarine187

checkingthenews said:
such as half the crap you put on here, save it for the appropriate website and save us the details.

Please link me to this "appropriate" website that you speak of please.....

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
checkingthenews said:
such as half the crap you put on here, save it for the appropriate website and save us the details.
How many of you are there?

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
smoothmarine187 said:
I hope you are happy with this mess that you started, you have offended Checkingthenews and she is going to report you!

Excuse me, please do not speak for me, I can speak for myself thank you. By the way, I'm not reporting anyone so Mr. roughmarine, please MYOB. Thank you.