Votes: 72 43.1%
  • Yes, but not in my family.

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
tommy...

...I jumped all over a guy for a comment he made that was out of context to me. I had no idea it was part of a larger conversation a bunch of people had been having so, I got pissed. So, now, I just give everyone #### about it so no one feels special or left out. I apologized, publicly, to him, too.

Sorry, bro, no problem.

:buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Many of you have kids that are at the age when they are allowed to date. How do you feel about them dating outside of their race? What race would you not want them to date? Do you agree with interracial relationships?

Getting that serious huh... Do you think her parents wont like you?

Whatever you do, dont bring up the meat hammer in a conversation with her dad. :whistle:

:lmao:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Mine are not old enough yet to date. But when they do I don't really care what race they date. The only thing that matters is if the person treats them right and that they are happy. Race/Color means nothing.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Many of you have kids that are at the age when they are allowed to date. How do you feel about them dating outside of their race? What race would you not want them to date? Do you agree with interracial relationships?

By the time I have kids and they're old enough TO date hopefully race will be less of an issue in general.
I don't care as long as they are decent, hard working, and treat their person right.

What DOES irk me are the white females (particularly in somd) that HAVE to date ONLY black men who are thugged out and have multiple other kids from other women. It's like a status thing down here.. 'Oh I got me a thug' .. wtf?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
By the time I have kids and they're old enough TO date hopefully race will be less of an issue in general.
I don't care as long as they are decent, hard working, and treat their person right.

QUOTE]

I do think it is much less of an issue now then when I was in highschool.. I graduated in 92. I never thought it was a big deal, but I was raised that way. Not as many people go crazy over it now and hopefully when my kids are dating it will be even less of an issue.

J

juggy4805

Getting that serious huh... Do you think her parents wont like you?

Whatever you do, dont bring up the meat hammer in a conversation with her dad. :whistle:

This thread wasn't prompted because of that. :lmao: But a friend of mine sent me this link. I just wonder if we have progressed as a nation or if we are still the same. This is ignorance.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
My daughter is a sprinter.. and I don't want her dating any of those nasty long distance racers..

So i'd like her to stay in her race and find another sprinter..

Maybe a high jumper.. but NOT a skanky nasty uneducated marathoner..

As long as the person is a good person for the most part. I think and I am ashamed to admit it I would have a problem with anyone from the Middle East.

I want someone that is going to love them

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Poll created.

I voted yes. I know an interacial couple who ended up divorced, after having children, because of their families disapproval for the relationship. Love conquers all...they remarried and are still together today.