Black snake....

Solja_Boy

.... just got all chopped up in my A/C compressor at home...

What a mess. It stinks too. It was about 3/4" to an inch thick.

That has got to hurt. I can only imagine how much pain I would be in if my black snake got cought in the AC compressor.

You can calls 'em whatever you want, I'll call it DEAD. Just extracted it. It was caught between the fan and the electrical box. A little over 5 feet stretched out.

Attachments

• CIMG0406.JPG
    CIMG0406.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 125
  • CIMG0407.JPG
    CIMG0407.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 122

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
You can calls 'em whatever you want, I'll call it DEAD. Just extracted it. It was caught between the fan and the electrical box. A little over 5 feet stretched out.

It's GEORGE!!!!

OMG You killed GEORGE you BASTAGE!!! :smack:

It's GEORGE!!!!

OMG You killed GEORGE you BASTAGE!!! :smack:

OMFG IT'S GEORGE!!!!! :runningaroundincircles: what to do what to do...... OMFG it's George..... what do I do.... who do I call...... what am I gonna do now?...... OMG it's George.....

who the hell is George? :confused:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
OMFG IT'S GEORGE!!!!! :runningaroundincircles: what to do what to do...... OMFG it's George..... what do I do.... who do I call...... what am I gonna do now?...... OMG it's George.....

who the hell is George? :confused:

George was the worlds oldest living black snack.

It's OK. He didn't had a green card anyway. Screw him.

vbailey

vbailey
I had one in my front yard about that big last week. I watched it come up unto my porch and right across the front step, I watched it thru the storm door window. I would not go outside for about 3 hours after that and then every stick I saw of cousre was that black snack for awhile....LOL!! I hate them!!!

I had one in my front yard about that big last week. I watched it come up unto my porch and right across the front step, I watched it thru the storm door window. I would not go outside for about 3 hours after that and then every stick I saw of cousre was that black snack for awhile....LOL!! I hate them!!!

Black snakes are good, nothing to be afraid of. I was sorry this one got hurt. They are terrific at keeping the mouse and vole populations down.

I've had a few in my yard that were easily 10 foot long and over an inch thick. I have 5 acres of woods with a stream running thru it, so I get lots of critters.