Bmi

Magnum

Should be Huntin
pixiegirl said:
19.7 and luckily for me I have some jeans in european sizes so I know my waist size in inches. I've lost some weight but I could still drop 5 lbs and be happy.

I agree that it's junk science for the most part. At my leanest since pig #2, I was coming up at 17 something and I was considered "malnourished". Granted I was very lean but hardly malnourished.
I remember there was a page someone made with forum member pics and there was one of you on there :faint: :drool: :hot: Then you made her change it to a less revealing one.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
No way, I'm much thicker (and taller). :lol:

I wouldn't say much at all. A little. I've never weighed anything though which throws everything off. My bones must be light or something.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
The diet I'm currently on is extremely strict, but it's working. It's definitely helped with definition and overall vascularity.
I tried to watch what I was eating for a while. Eating salads and crap like that. I leveled off when I lost 15 pounds. I started to not worry about what I ate as much, no more slalads and I lost another 5 pounds. I'm sure if I went on a real diet and really watched what I ate I could loose another 20

Toxick

Splat
Magnum said:
Im a big fatty is what this is trying to tell me :bawl:

Don't put too much stock in that.

The BMI calclator doesn't take into account body fat versus muscle. It only calculates what your BMI is IF you have an average amount of muscle mass. So if you're a lifter, you could have a very high BMI ... even if you only have only 7% body fat.

One time I used an online BMI calculator and it calculated that I had a BMI of something like 35 - which is majorly obese. I checked at my doctors and my actual BMI was 22 which is good.

Go to a doctor -- or a gym with a medical tech, and they'll break out the pincers and foreceps and the compasses and protractors and determine your real BMI. Don't go by those calculator jobs. They're useless.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Toxick said:
Don't put too much stock in that.

The BMI calclator doesn't take into account body fat versus muscle. It only calculates what your BMI is IF you have an average amount of muscle mass. So if you're a lifter, you could have a very high BMI ... even if you only have only 7% body fat.

One time I used an online BMI calculator and it calculated that I had a BMI of something like 35 - which is majorly obese. I checked at my doctors and my actual BMI was 22 which is good.

Go to a doctor -- or a gym with a medical tech, and they'll break out the pincers and foreceps and the compasses and protractors and determine your real BMI. Don't go by those calculator jobs. They're useless.
Yeah I figured that.

Doctor??? :lmao: I didn't go to the doctor for a few days when I broke my arm. I don't see me going to one saying hey how fat am I :lmao: