Board Game Night?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Pete
yes I can because I am multi tallented
Well dang, the only thing the mechanic makes for me is deer steak. I likes waffles...and I hate yardwork. :cheesy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
man oh man you guys! Hijacked aint the word. :lmao: its all good though....dont worry.

Well I was thinking january also. Any date looking good? Time's that are good for peeps?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor
Well I was thinking january also. Any date looking good? Time's that are good for peeps?

Too early to tell...let's wait until after the new year. Then we can get down to some serious planning business. :wink:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by watercolor
man oh man you guys! Hijacked aint the word. :lmao: its all good though....dont worry.

At least its not the drama crap that it was hijacked with! :biggrin:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Not to get back on topic or anything, but we'd be up for a board game night. We've hosted a few for friends, but our house is a little small for a forum gathering. January at PF's sounds good to me.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by cmcdanal
Not to get back on topic or anything, but we'd be up for a board game night. We've hosted a few for friends, but our house is a little small for a forum gathering. January at PF's sounds good to me.

GOOD!

well if we ever buy a house (if jesse ever gets credit) then we will be able to host at our place too. Got my fingers crossed.

But yea I am thinking Jan would be good. Its really not that long off.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Not at all - December will fly by with the holiday stuff going on. Just after the new year we can pick a day...it'll be fun!!! :cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
We had a blast at the poker game night!

Me too! At least this time I won't be drinking, therefore won't have the chance to spill an entire kahlua and creme all over myself....:lmao: