Bollywood Masala

terbear1225

I would just like to tell the masses that I am highly impressed with this place. Their food is fantastic. I've now been at the new location twice and have left fat and happy both times, with lunch for the next day too! I am so happy that they've replaced Lenny's. I was never a fan of Lenny's food so the change was welcomed. It's nice to have a little different kind of food north of Lexington Park. :yay::yay:

I enjoyed it the one time we have been since the move. my food was WAY spicier than I anticipated. Not sure if that was a mistake on their part or mine though.

Last edited:

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
I understand that if you do not like it spicy they will accommodate you if you ask. :shrug:

terbear1225

will keep that in mind for next time. Didn't ask before because I thought I had ordered something that was already supposed to be mild. We were there opening weekend (would have avoided the place that weekend but we so rarely have a babysitter!)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Jungle Book is a maybe. The new Alice in Wonderland is a must and The Conjuring 2! :yahoo:

We've seen the Jungle Book previews and I think I might like it! I never saw the Jungle Book when it came out. I know, I know. Not sure how that happened. I've seen bits and pieces of it over the years. The new movie looks like it will be pretty good, though.

I am not typically a fan of Johnny Depp, but I think Alice in Wonderland looks like it would be good, too.

PeoplesElbow

My experience was different and I will not go back. My tandoori "chicken" was nothing but bone and gristle, it was seasoned well though but there was more seasoning than meat to it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We've seen the Jungle Book previews and I think I might like it! I never saw the Jungle Book when it came out. I know, I know. Not sure how that happened. I've seen bits and pieces of it over the years. The new movie looks like it will be pretty good, though.

I am not typically a fan of Johnny Depp, but I think Alice in Wonderland looks like it would be good, too.
I never saw the first one either. :lol:

I also love me some Johnny Depp. :smile:
You're easily influenced, aren't ya?
:burp: It was really good! I also spotted a former forumite... any guesses? :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My experience was different and I will not go back. My tandoori "chicken" was nothing but bone and gristle, it was seasoned well though but there was more seasoning than meat to it.

I've had their tandoori chicken several times and it was DEEElish. I also love their spicy chicken tikka. Served with their garlic butter naan, yessiree bob!

Bonehead

My wife and I went last week the buffet was awful and expensive for lunch, never again. I really had high hopes but a fail in my book.