Bombs Made From Pressure Cookers?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm sorry, I misunderstood why you were asking me.

Is there something about the lid you want me to address.

My apologizes No,

.... just a general [not so clear] comment about the condition of the lid after the explosion

it amazes me how much 'stuff' survives and explosion ... the lid - while bent all up is in one piece, identifiable power cells from an RC Car Battery ....

:buddies:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
My apologizes No,

.... just a general [not so clear] comment about the condition of the lid after the explosion

it amazes me how much 'stuff' survives and explosion ... the lid - while bent all up is in one piece, identifiable power cells from an RC Car Battery ....

The shape of the lid kind of proves the point I was making as to why pressure cookers make great bombs, the coning shows that it resisted the pressure until the pressure was too much for it to handle.

In an explosion like that, most of the device will survive, in pieces though. The charge is design to burst the device and spread the fragments, not to cause blast damage.

Heck, even a 2000 lb bomb will leave pieces that are identifiable such as the lugs and tail fin.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Breaking News .....

"Boston police say three additional suspects have been taken into custody in connection with the marathon bombing. The new suspects, arrested for harboring or aiding the suspects after the fact, face federal charges."

per WTOP.com

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
more on the story:

"BOSTON (AP) -- Three more suspects have been taken into custody in the marathon bombings, city police said Wednesday.

The police department made the announcement in a tweet Wednesday morning, saying more details would follow. Police spokeswoman Cheryl Fiandaca confirmed the tweet but referred all other questions to the FBI."

Boston police: 3 more suspects in custody bombings - WTOP.com