Bonfire/PLO Weekend

CMC122

Go Braves!
The plans have been finalized for the Bonfire weekend.

PLO now only has availability in the Hoffman Loop that is a first come first serve basis. They become available daily at 3pm with a fee of $25 per site. Each site holds 6 people with as many tents as needed.

Friday October 1st will be the bonfire at my house. We'll start at 7. PM me for details if you are interested. As I've said before I do reserve the right to say no since it it my house. I don't want any drama other than ghost stories coming from there.

Now Saturday the 2nd will be at PLO. We'll do a small potluck cookout, maybe some grounds searching:wink:, and of course story telling! No one will be declined from going to PLO :lol:

PM Wenchy if you'll be attending at PLO.

These plans are set in stone unless we have a hurricane or something to that effect:yay:

W

Wenchy

CableChick said:
Can you attend one or the other or is this a 2 night package deal?

No 2 night package deals. You can attend one, both, or none. CMC has said no drama, at her place, and she will have the final say if you want to get directions to her house. She knows the drama momma's and guys better than most of us. Somehow, I'm still invited... :lol:

If you want to come to PLO, you will have to rent a campsite. Only campers are allowed to stay after sunset. If you are interested in PLO, start finding buddies you want to camp with. I know this all depends on the weather, and if it's horrible I will just be all alone in my cabin (NOT!) I'll head to Solomon's and bar hop if that happens... :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wenchy said:
If you want to come to PLO, you will have to rent a campsite. Only campers are allowed to stay after sunset. If you are interested in PLO, start finding buddies you want to camp with. I know this all depends on the weather, and if it's horrible I will just be all alone in my cabin (NOT!) I'll head to Solomon's and bar hop in that case...

Will you be my camping buddy, Wenchy?

W

Wenchy

BuddyLee said:
Will you be my camping buddy, Wenchy?

I have one bunk left in my cabin reserved just for you. The rest will have to tent it, or sleep in their trucks. :dance:

BTW, I do have a tent that will sleep three, but you will still have to get a campsite to pitch it. First request gets dibs on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wenchy said:
I have one bunk left in my cabin reserved just for you. The rest will have to tent it, or sleep in their trucks. :dance:

I'll be sure to reserve a steak and cheese sub from St. James deli for you.:wink:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
OMG You are actually posting the details in PUBLIC!!!!! But...But...People might SHOW UP. :twitch:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
CMC122 said:
Not all the details:whistle:
But enough that people actually know what's going on. I mean, lurkers may actually be hiding in the woods at PLO in the dark with the ghosts, waiting for forumites to show up, so that they can guess who might be who. Hell, I can go to the Walmart and do that. (psst....see that guy standing in line over there? I think that's Danzig, no it's dutch)

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dymphna said:
But enough that people actually know what's going on. I mean, lurkers may actually be hiding in the woods at PLO in the dark with the ghosts, waiting for forumites to show up, so that they can guess who might be who. Hell, I can go to the Walmart and do that. (psst....see that guy standing in line over there? I think that's Danzig, no it's dutch)
:banana: :banana: :banana:

W

Wenchy

Dymphna said:

Tardhunter or Pete with his butterfly net?! All the more fun... :banana: :banana: :banana:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Dymphna said:

oooooo.... good opportunity to scare. bwwaaaahhhhaaahaaahaaa.

do'oh, i have other things going on that weekend. :angel:

CMC122

Go Braves!
SuperGrover said:
oooooo.... good opportunity to scare. bwwaaaahhhhaaahaaahaaa.

do'oh, i have other things going on that weekend. :angel:
Is that code for stalking out Cari?

j/k