Bonfire/PLO Weekend

K

KaZamm1061

Mayhem said:
Mayhem might like to go... I mean I might like to go. :confused:

Good luck You might be on CMC's special list for an invite. I hear on the special people will be able to attend at her house..

Private message from CMC:

Unfortunately after much consideration I'm gonna have to turn you down.

You can ask Wenchy about her night though at PLO

BuddyLee

Football addict
KaZamm1061 said:
Good luck You might be on CMC's special list for an invite. I hear on the special people will be able to attend at her house..

:killingme I hear she's giving that message to everyone.

CMC122

Go Braves!
KaZamm1061 said:

You are correct that is exactly what I said. I think this really deserved it's own thread though:ohwell:

Last edited:
K

KaZamm1061

Hey cmc,

This Bad karma message was for what again?

Bonfire/PLO Weekend 09-19-2004 08:57 AM Don't forget it was your so called "friends" who said it wasn't a good idea to let you go cmc

So called friends huh? Now thats funny. let me get something straight here.. I have NO FRIENDS and Dont Want Friends.. I have people i hangout with and or chat with.. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. IM a loner and like it that way. Most of you only know me from here. Those little get togethers you might have seen me at is the way i am.. Did i talk much? NO i didnt.. If you dont know me personaly then you have nothing to say about me except what you read here..

Again i asked only because i wanted to see yours and or anyone elses reaction. I had no plans to go to either one. I already have plans for that weekend. So you guys enjoy yourselfs. I really hope you have a good time and im not being sarcastic about it either..

K

kaZPeteZamm

And furthermore, if I WANTED FRIENDS I certainly wouldn't look for them here (if you are one of the hotties I have been sending PMs to, this doesn't include you I still am hoping we can get together you know what I mean. Call me some time or catch me on IMer) you all are a bunch of losers who like to give out bad karma and I wouldn't want to hang out with the likes of you unless you let me and in that case I would still not talk much. but i plan to have a good time without you so i hope you can have a good time without me but if you decide you want to hang with me Pm me okay.

K

KaZamm1061

And you guys wonder why people act the way they do on the fourms.

K

KaZamm1061

kaZPeteZamm said:
And furthermore, if I WANTED FRIENDS I certainly wouldn't look for them here (if you are one of the hotties I have been sending PMs to, this doesn't include you I still am hoping we can get together you know what I mean. Call me some time or catch me on IMer) you all are a bunch of losers who like to give out bad karma and I wouldn't want to hang out with the likes of you unless you let me and in that case I would still not talk much. but i plan to have a good time without you so i hope you can have a good time without me but if you decide you want to hang with me Pm me okay.

You are too funny.. Karma is a joke.. Give all you want.. it doesnt matter.. it's all a game anyway.. :killingme

CMC122

Go Braves!
KaZamm1061 said:
Hey cmc,

This Bad karma message was for what again?

Bonfire/PLO Weekend 09-19-2004 08:57 AM Don't forget it was your so called "friends" who said it wasn't a good idea to let you go cmc

So called friends huh? Now thats funny. let me get something straight here.. I have NO FRIENDS and Dont Want Friends.. I have people i hangout with and or chat with.. NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. IM a loner and like it that way. Most of you only know me from here. Those little get togethers you might have seen me at is the way i am.. Did i talk much? NO i didnt.. If you dont know me personaly then you have nothing to say about me except what you read here..

Again i asked only because i wanted to see yours and or anyone elses reaction. I had no plans to go to either one. I already have plans for that weekend. So you guys enjoy yourselfs. I really hope you have a good time and im not being sarcastic about it either..
You keep airing it:wink:

:cheers:

F

fishn guy

I may come. PM me. I live A LONG WAY AWAY NOW!!!! but its blue fish season so I will have something else to do if shiat starts gettin dramatic.

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
I thought we were all playing strip poker without the poker part. Well their could be a poker part if you know what I mean. :angel: