Bonfire/PLO Weekend

S

Shutterbug

FromTexas said:
I have to get my back shaved. Sorry. :yay:
I'm sure if we throw you in the bonfire, that problem will be solved. That way you can come to the get together...whadda ya think? :shrug:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Well.. I've figured out my plans for that weekend.

I think I'll make it to the bonfire on Friday... but I'm gonna have to decline on the camping at point lookout. :frown:

Pete

Repete
BuddyLee said:
Yes Sir. Call this number for more information 301-872-5688 or simply ask me and I may know the answer.
Nevermind, I am hosting the "ex" this weekend, I forgot. She is coming to see boy play soccer and going to the RF

K

kaZPeteZamm

This is just a gathering for the losers :loser: who don't have a life. Who would want to go to this thing anyways :loser: Tina, if you need a DD let me know. IM me okay?

Tina2001aniT

kaZPeteZamm said:
This is just a gathering for the losers :loser: who don't have a life. Who would want to go to this thing anyways :loser: Tina, if you need a DD let me know. IM me okay?
Dear Coolest Guy I know,

I would rather drive drunk straight into a tree then get in the car with you.

Sincerly, <----in no way to be taken affectinately, just a closing!

Tina

Tina2001aniT

DoWhat said:
Keep workin her, she will eventually put out like she did for HS.
Jealous?

and it does not count as "putting out" if you don't :gossip: and all that happened with hollow soul was a little :gossip: and a little :gossip: right before we :gossip: all while we :gossip:

Tina2001aniT

DoWhat said:
How come you don't like Kaz? Is he really ugly?
I do not know if he is ugly as I have NEVER met him.....have seen pic in dare thread (but in order to preserve my reputation for always being a sweetheart....I will say that I was unable to reach a conclusion from that pic)....please refer to the other thread for the list of reasons I do not like him.....the most important being....as a common rule (should be in a handbook somewhere) you DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tell someone you love them after talking ot them for a week and never meeting them...that just has pathetic loser written all over it!!!!

Vince

Tina2001aniT said:
Dear Coolest Guy I know,

I would rather drive drunk straight into a tree then get in the car with you.

Sincerly, <----in no way to be taken affectinately, just a closing!

Tina
Good one! :yay: