Boomer

Auntie Biache'

watching me move furniture around to make room for Christmas. She thinks she's a cat.

Attachments

• Boomer Nov 2019 1.jpg
    Boomer Nov 2019 1.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Boomer Nov 2019 2.jpg
    Boomer Nov 2019 2.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 267

Grumpy

Funny, had a Golden when I first moved to SMD..and his name was Boomer..great dog, lived to 13 yrs old

Auntie Biache'

Funny, had a Golden when I first moved to SMD..and his name was Boomer..great dog, lived to 13 yrs old
She's a good girl. She just went through her first heat. She hated it, barked at her "butt", moody. She's settling down and getting kinda' cuddly now that she's coming out of it.

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
She's my first Golden, and I'm lovin' her to pieces. She's a sweet as can be.
We are on our third. Two previous were full blooded. Our current one is a rescue and looks to have a bit of Chessie in her based on her fur. They all had the nickname of Hoover. I had never seen a breed before that would eat practically ANYTHING.

Auntie Biache'

We are on our third. Two previous were full blooded. Our current one is a rescue and looks to have a bit of Chessie in her based on her fur. They all had the nickname of Hoover. I had never seen a breed before that would eat practically ANYTHING.

You ain't kiddin'! God forbid there's a wash cloth anywhere near her. She can pick up a wash cloth and consume it right and front of you, and you'll never even see it happen. Fortunately, everything she has consumed has been accounted for. It either comes back up, or we find it on our poo patrol. I just know it's only a matter of time before we have to drop a few thousand on surgery.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Fortunately our girl doesn't eat rocks, unless it's pea gravel that grease from the grill has dripped on. And she doesn't eat clothing.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Did any of your replies to her begin with, "Okay, boomer..."?

--- End of line (MCP)