Boothes Heating and Air

Urbanite

Just wanted to take a second to post this.

Yesterday, on a SUNDAY, yes a SUNDAY, my furnace went out, called Boothes Heating and Air, without boring you with the details ( the problem stemmed from a situation I had back in August), they were wonderful, polite, arrived fast, and did all the work for almost nothing because it stemmed from a prev problem which I had added to, due to my "not understanding the situation", bottom line was it was NOT THEIR FAULT - they should have charged me out the yaya being it's a Sunday and I was the one that screwed it up by my stupidity but they didn't - Boothes is great, I just wanted to put this out there so everyone this winter can support a local Company that is honest and fair and trying to do everything right !!!!!

THANK YOU BOOTHES I am one happy customer . :dance:

music

Just wanted to take a second to post this.

Yesterday, on a SUNDAY, yes a SUNDAY, my furnace went out, called Boothes Heating and Air, without boring you with the details ( the problem stemmed from a situation I had back in August), they were wonderful, polite, arrived fast, and did all the work for almost nothing because it stemmed from a prev problem which I had added to, due to my "not understanding the situation", bottom line was it was NOT THEIR FAULT - they should have charged me out the yaya being it's a Sunday and I was the one that screwed it up by my stupidity but they didn't - Boothes is great, I just wanted to put this out there so everyone this winter can support a local Company that is honest and fair and trying to do everything right !!!!!

THANK YOU BOOTHES I am one happy customer . :dance:

I went with BOOTHES to replace my heat pump/air conditioning unit in the spring. I LOVED them! They were fast, professional and so helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Good to know. Winter is coming and HVAC's always fail on weekends, afterhours and holidays. All for suporting good local companies. I had one company come out for HVAC fan working but no cold air. Turns out condenstate pump was dirty, guy kicked it with his foot and said it needs to be cleaned out, that'll be $100 service charge thank you..grrr. I bought 3 new and changed them myself!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Boothe's has gained almost all of our business in recent years..and almost entirely due to their focus on quality and over-the-top customer service. Hall's has a great rep too.

TPD

the poor dad
Them too! :yay: Did a great job with our new house installation.

They just installed a new boiler and air handler for us. Very professional and courteous crew. I had to call them back Sunday morning for a minor tweek- fast response & knew exactly what the issue was. I'm pleased with them!

luvmygdaughters

My husband called them 2 winters ago to perform a tune up on our oil furnace. When they got there, they shut the furnace off immediately. The technician made us promise not to turn the burner on again until it had been replaced. Seems we were lucky we hadnt been knocked off by the fumes that were leaking. The furnace was in the house when we bought it, approximately 15 years ago. I guess we had gotten used to the smell and didnt notice it. But, my daughter had visited us the week before Boothes came out and said she smelled oil as soon as she came in. Anyway, they brought us electric heaters to use that night, and, had the furnace installed the next day. We had a minor tweak that needed to be attended to the next day, my husband called and they sent someone that evening to fix a loose nozzle. I cannot say enough good things about the company and the employees!!! Rare to find a business like that these days.

FED_UP

Boothe's installed my A/C unit about a year ago, works perfect. They had the best price and it was even .5 bigger than the last one.

wubbles

Just had a brand new system installed this summer to replace an aging system. Competitive price and great service. They also had diagnosed the problem and scheduled a designer to come out and explain my options within a week of my first trouble call. The designer spent a few hours going over my repair or replacement options and what the price points were for different features. I decided to skip the band-aid fixes and they had a new system installed and tested 5 days later. I'm glad I did it too with all this record breaking heat the last month. I still have a QA team coming out to check all the work that the installers did to make sure everything is working as expected.

A nice bonus to the whole experience is I now have a pretty strong understanding on how different HVAC systems work. Also my first full 30-day billing period with the new system was over $200 cheaper than last year. Maybe now SMECO will stop sending me all the shame letters about how much energy I am using each summer.