Bottle collecting

nomoney

BuddyLee said:
Post a picture. I once collected old bottles among other things. I have a passion for antiques.
I threw it away, it was fugly. I just wanted to know if anyone remembers it being in glass bottle (as I am from the plastic genre). So I knew when about to date the bottles I did find that I did like. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
nomoney said:
I threw it away, it was fugly. I just wanted to know if anyone remembers it being in glass bottle (as I am from the plastic genre). So I knew when about to date the bottles I did find that I did like. :yay:
That would take you back to the era before plastic, basically anything before the 1950's. However, there is always the case that some companies still use glass.

nomoney

BuddyLee said:
That would take you back to the era before plastic, basically anything before the 1950's. However, there is always the case that some companies still use glass.
nevermind

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
:smack: I knew as soon as I read Buddy Lee's post what was coming. :lol: And WHERE it was coming from. :buttkick:
She's just envious that she doesn't have a young studly grin on a stick to play with.

Jameo

What?!
I have some old looking bottles I found down on the beach near my house. I'll have to take some pictures and see if ya'll could tell me anything about 'em.