Boyfreinds

Wetnoodle

onebdzee said:
:yeahthat:

I know where your coming from on this one....I'm 5 4 and weigh in a 125(fully clothed) and I can't find anything that fits in the legs or waist
WOW a sit and spin niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Nickel said:
I buy all mine online, I haven't found anything in a store around here that fits. Granted I usually give up and go home after trying on two or three pairs. :lol: My favorite brands are Silver and BKE, I get the 37 inch inseams, and they don't go by conventional sizes, you buy waist/inseam sizes (like men's jeans). Where do you buy slacks? I can never find any that are long enough.

WOW Nickel, just how tall are you? My inseam is a 34, and I thought I had problems finding slack and jeans long enough.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MDTerps said:
WOW Nickel, just how tall are you? My inseam is a 34, and I thought I had problems finding slack and jeans long enough.
5'11". I buy my pants way long though, b/c I usually wear heels too.

Last edited:

ylexot

Super Genius
mv_princess said:
hahaha yeah
BTW, I could have sworn that the "legs that go all the way up" was a funny quote from a movie, but all I could find was from the movie Tremors...
[Earl and Val are about to meet Rhonda. Val pictures her]
Val: You will have long blonde hair, big green eyes, world class breasts, ass that won't quit and legs that go all the way up.

I know you don't have blonde hair, but how about the rest? :whistle:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
ylexot said:
BTW, I could have sworn that the "legs that go all the way up" was a funny quote from a movie, but all I could find was from the movie Tremors...

I know you don't have blonde hair, but how about the rest? :whistle:

hahahaha yeah....i have green eyes...my breast so i have been told are nice..........and yes my legs do go for days....at 6' with 36'' legs. They are most of me!