Boyfreinds

ylexot

Super Genius
mv_princess said:
OH I wish I had your problem!! Instead I am stuck with almost $60 a pair just to get them long enough!!
You just need a sugar daddy to take care of those long legs for you :really:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
:flowers: hahahaha......I would LOVE to walk into any store and be able to just pick up jeans. But instead I have to drive to Tysons Corner and buy jeans!
I buy all mine online, I haven't found anything in a store around here that fits. Granted I usually give up and go home after trying on two or three pairs. :lol: My favorite brands are Silver and BKE, I get the 37 inch inseams, and they don't go by conventional sizes, you buy waist/inseam sizes (like men's jeans). Where do you buy slacks? I can never find any that are long enough.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nickel said:
I buy all mine online, I haven't found anything in a store around here that fits. Granted I usually give up and go home after trying on two or three pairs. :lol: My favorite brands are Silver and BKE, I get the 37 inch inseams, and they don't go by conventional sizes, you buy waist/inseam sizes (like men's jeans). Where do you buy slacks? I can never find any that are long enough.

Yeah I don't even try jeans on in stores anymore.

If I Don't go to the Tall Girl shop @ Tysons.

I go to Alloy.com.............both are GREAT for jeans/slacks. Which ever in inseams upto 38. In those stores I can buy chick sizes. :)

onebdzee

off the shelf
sockgirl77 said:
I'm barely 5'2 and it's extremely hard to find in style petites!

:yeahthat:

I know where your coming from on this one....I'm 5 4 and weigh in a 125(fully clothed) and I can't find anything that fits in the legs or waist

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
I go to Alloy.com.............both are GREAT for jeans/slacks. Which ever in inseams upto 38. In those stores I can buy chick sizes. :)
I forgot about them, I've ordered pants from them before. I'm going to stick with my Silver and BKE denim though, I love them.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nickel said:
I forgot about them, I've ordered pants from them before. I'm going to stick with my Silver and BKE denim though, I love them.

I will have to try those. I am having a hard time givin up my Truck Jeans. They fit REALLY well. hahaha But if your looking for slacks i would send you to the tall girl shop. but they are $$$$$

In your head
Nickel said:
Didn't you just get married? I am sure the skinny tall girl jeans will be a thing of the past in another year.

404 said:
Didn't you just get married? I am sure the skinny tall girl jeans will be a thing of the past in another year.
:jet: No you didn't!!

I'd have to agree though. I was 5'6 and 125 lbs before I got married. After 13 years of wedded bliss I'm now 4'11 and a weeble wobble! :lol: