Bra Fitting

CRHS89

Several people have stated that different brands fit differently (which I know from personal experience too). Given this, what good does a bra fitting do?

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Several people have stated that different brands fit differently (which I know from personal experience too). Given this, what good does a bra fitting do?

Correct, but it does give you a ball park figure. Go from there and try on bras.

I vary from a size 4 to a 10 in jeans. It all depends on the brand. Same with bras. I'm a B in one and a D in another.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

In my case, I tend to buy a bunch of new bras at once because I drive up to Annapolis for them. I get fitted and they know how the different brands run, size wise, so they bring various bras for me to try on that should fit. I come home with a few different styles in different sizes.

I understand your point. I guess I'm not really sure what size mine are because it depends on the bra. :lol: But by them measuring me, they're able to find bras that fit/support well.