Bra or Not?

How about that over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder?

• Wear it always

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Sometimes yeah

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Never

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
E

EmptyTimCup

maybe you can get away with it if you are 16 and or an A or AA or AAA

:whistle:

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

Attachments

• hardNipples.jpg
    hardNipples.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 128

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Basically, the nipples seem to be the criteria for deciding whether or not to wear a bra.

If you're going to see a doc and don't want the bra, a heavy blouse works, right?

What about everything else? Please post specifics.

If she wears a bra normally, yes. If not, why should the doc care?
...this is sort of dependant upon the nature of the visit as well.

Women don't wear a bra under the hospital gowns.

If you have the inclination to believe that it matters, and she does too, she should wear a bra.

:don'tknow:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I always wear a bra in public, that includes going to the doctor. Even though I have no need for one. :lol: It's just proper. :shrug:

buddscreekman

My wife is 5'1". 34G. No kidding and they aren't fake. So needless to say we are on the bra side because as small as she is frame-wise if she didnt wear one she would just fall over.

I think you should always wear a bra, unless you're at home (or in the hospital as another posted said...though this person also said something about why should the 'doctor' care and I think there's a difference in going to see your PCP and being hospitilized). I'm not sure what's up with some 'older' women who seem to just give up or have the attitude of 'who cares'...I mean, big or small I don't wanna see them suckers hangin there :ewww:

I'm big and was brought up that you always support those puppies! I hate seeing woman that walk around with them floppin' all over the place with them hanging down to there stomach and gosh please hide those nipples. That is just gross! IMO...

Exactly :high5:

She has almost constant back pain along with it,and obstructive sleep apnea. So it's not all good. For her anyways.:killingme:drummer:

Has she considered a reduction?? I know a girl that had one a few years after graduating high school because of back and shoulder pain. She looks GREAT, they're still 'big'...they just fit her body better now and she's not in pain.

Last edited:

buddscreekman

She has been talked to about getting a reduction by several doctors,but she has had some scary medical situations involving sedation and she is very afraid of surgery unless it is a life threatening situation. She says when the kids are older,maybe but not while they are young.

She has been talked to about getting a reduction by several doctors,but she has had some scary medical situations involving sedation and she is very afraid of surgery unless it is a life threatening situation. She says when the kids are older,maybe but not while they are young.

I see, well that sucks for her. Til then, here's too good supportive bras :lol:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Someone told me when I was young that you should wear a bra if you put a pencil under your breast and it stays there (as opposed to falling)
When the pencil started staying in place and I was no longer *perky*, I started wearing one. I was in my late 20's at the time.
Now, 25 years later, I still hate wearing a bra and it comes off the minute I walk in the door!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Someone told me when I was young that you should wear a bra if you put a pencil under your breast and it stays there (as opposed to falling)
When the pencil started staying in place and I was no longer *perky*, I started wearing one. I was in my late 20's at the time.
Now, 25 years later, I still hate wearing a bra and it comes off the minute I walk in the door!

If you can hold a pencil under your boob (with a bra on) you need a new bra. :yay:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There is nothing trashier or more disgusting than a woman not wearing a bra. If you are over an A cup, you need to be wearing a bra. yuck. I have never been an A cup in my life, so I wear one at all times:killingme. I have to wear a sports bra or something to bed too..how women can go without I do not understand.