Braces

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Chicklet is pretty thrilled with hers. :lol:

I'm hoping that's the case with my son. When I went to school to get him, he walked down the hallway like he was heading to the electric chair. :lol: He thought he was getting his braces today. I'm hoping that once he finally gets them, he'll be ok. Luckily, he won't be getting them until after school is over so he'll have the summer to get used to them before facing his peers.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm hoping that's the case with my son. When I went to school to get him, he walked down the hallway like he was heading to the electric chair. :lol: He thought he was getting his braces today. I'm hoping that once he finally gets them, he'll be ok. Luckily, he won't be getting them until after school is over so he'll have the summer to get used to them before facing his peers.

Eh, piece of cake. I think she likes showing them off. :lol:

He'll be fine. :yay:

Cowgirl

Chicklet is pretty thrilled with hers. :lol:

That's good. I can't remember EVER being thrilled with mine. I think I either hated them, or sometimes when I got different colors I hated them a little less. :lmao: But I was probably older than your girl when I got them.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Still no braces but he did get a retainer glued onto his teeth to move his top teeth forward. August, they will put one on the bottom to move his lower teeth back. Probably then, he'll get the braces to push everything together. I took a picture to show relatives what he got and after looking at it, I realized just how nasty the human mouth looks up close (or at least that of a 9 year old!):killingme

YoSuzanna

i used dr kuhn in waldorf. orginially we used dr berkowski who dr. kuhn purchased the practice from. they are very very good.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Found out last night that my youngest is going to need braces too. :cds: At least we have a few years before I can take him to an orthodontist (He's only 6 now). Dentist took x-rays and his permanent teeth are not going to be growing in right. His 6 year molars have already come in crooked and are pushing out teeth that aren't suppose to be lost for another 5 years.

Oldest still has his retainer and won't get any brackets until at least another month. He's already broken his retainer twice. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
After six and a half months of waiting and having an applicance in his mouth to correct his bite, my son finally got his first two brackets. The colors he chose were Extreme Green and Plum Crazy Purple, to make his dad's hot rods. :rolleyes: I'm just glad that he's taking it so well and seems pretty happy about it. He only got two brackets so far because they want to fix the gap in his front teeth.