Brass Rail

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
:yeahthat:
Still waiting on an answer to my question....

I guess if I thought I needed protection to go somewhere, and I did go there, I really would have my head examined.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
well, i gotta say ... if I was heading into some of the DC suburbs in the evening hours, I'd probably pack something myself ... but I wasn't aware there was a large amount of crime down there where one would feel the need to pack. :ohwell:

i need more details before I can figure out my stance on this issue. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
well, i gotta say ... if I was heading into some of the DC suburbs in the evening hours, I'd probably pack something myself ... but I wasn't aware there was a large amount of crime down there where one would feel the need to pack. :ohwell:

i need more details before I can figure out my stance on this issue. :ohwell:
I can understand that. I don't frequent that place but have been there several times through the years. Never felt terribly uncomfortable or threatened, but there are always some questionably shady characters. If I have a bad vibe about a place, I'd rather just leave before any trouble starts.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by RoseRed
I can understand that. I don't frequent that place but have been there several times through the years. Never felt terribly uncomfortable or threatened, but there are always some questionably shady characters. If I have a bad vibe about a place, I'd rather just leave before any trouble starts.

ditto ... wanna hit the Hole tonight :biggrin: :wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Why do people feel the need to carry fireams to a nightclub? :shrug:
Duh! You have to protect your turf, your ideals and yo 'hos!

Besides, if you ain't packin', you're just asking for trouble.
Shoot, who really knows?

Maybe it's an ego thing, a gun reinforces your confidence in yourself? Uh - Huh.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Hello. It really does not matter what race they were. Someone died. You are making Great Mills sound like the inner city of New York- Just because they were black and they were shooting does not make them drug dealers. I can think of a few times over the past few years that white people were shooting each other's asses up.

no one said that just because they were black & they were shooting each other that they were drug dealers......there are just as many white people that shoot each other that may or may not be drug dealers.....I only mentioned they were drug dealers because as I said before that is what I "heard".....in St. Marys county people talk & honestly the only people who will truley know what happened were those who were involved......:wink:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Big gun, small pecker? :shrug:
:killingme :killingme :killingme Something like that!! Gosh, I didn't realize you were so perceptive, Rose.

In all the times I've gone out to bars and clubs, the last thing I thought about bringing would have been a firearm.

And people say: "You need to get out more!"

Not at the Brass Rail, I don't.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by penncam
:killingme :killingme :killingme Something like that!! Gosh, I didn't realize you were so perceptive, Rose.
Once in a while I am. :biggrin:

Hubby heard a rumor at work today that the crap started at Monk's and moved its way up to the Rail. Who knows.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It can happen anywhere......you could be in a club and to crackers might start shooting over their B****.
Triskets, Wheat Thins, or the little Keebler Elves? :shrug:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
It can happen anywhere......you could be in a club and to crackers might start shooting over their B****.

See there you go with the racial statements...did you not read my last post???? :confused:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by deino2002
no one said that just because they were black & they were shooting each other that they were drug dealers......there are just as many white people that shoot each other that may or may not be drug dealers.....I only mentioned they were drug dealers because as I said before that is what I "heard".....in St. Marys county people talk & honestly the only people who will truley know what happened were those who were involved......:wink:

sunnydaze

You guys are the ones that started turning this into a black and white thing, making all kinds of accusations/assumptions. Sounds like you work for the St. Mary's Today.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You guys are the ones that started turning this into a black and white thing, making all kinds of accusations/assumptions. Sounds like you work for the St. Mary's Today.
Speak for yourself chickie, I did nothing of the sort. YOU used the term (although misspelled) Cracka.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~

Well I personally am not...like I said I am just going by what I "heard"