Brass Rail

Elle

Happy Camper!
Unofficial story is there was a shootout, cop came, shot one guy point blank and killed him. Don't know any more than that.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
ok here is exactly what I "heard".....not sure of how true it all is....Supposedly someone (drug dealer???) was beaten up by another (drug dealer???) & left to die in the parking lot....then the (drug dealer???) that beat up the other (drug dealer???) came back & shot the guy he had just beaten up....by then police were on the way & from what I "heard" police shot the guy that beat up & shot the other (drug dealer)......one is supposedly dead & the other is in critical condition.....like I said this is what I "heard" I'm sure like everyone else said it will be in the enterprise...possibly on the radio.....

G

giggles04

All I can do is confirm that one was definately killed in the incident at this point, since it was a cousin of one of the girls I work with.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: I haven't been to the Brass Rail for months, but one point some of you may not aware of: Great Mills Rd, from where it meets Chancellors Run Rd, to where it ends at RTE 5, has had a history of drug dealings.
Word had it, all you had to do was hang out at the convenience store(7-11, or something), and you could score some pot, crack or other "designer" drugs.
Seeing how close that area is to the Brass Rail suggests no surprise if a few of these "dealers" were there drinking and carrying on. Tempers flared, they "took it outside", and well the rest we've heard about.
I had been told the police had done a lot to clean up much of the drug trafficking in that area; and then again, maybe they've not quite succeeded yet.

Danzig

deliv01.jpg

AND

tribute_index.gif

Don't mix

:cheers:

Danzig

I know the people this weekends shooting were black (I heard). But the Brass Rail on the nights they have a DJ is just a BOMB waiting to explode. I have heard it from the blacks and whites that go there. I wont go becuse I can't stand the Rap Crap.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by huntr1
Inbreds and drugs is what I thought of. That's the kid from Deliverance, correct?

:yeahthat:

Sometimes it scares me when you start thinking like me. (or is it me thinking like you?)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm sure that The Rag will have the story front and center and possibly a bit imbellished (sp?).

sunnydaze

Hello. It really does not matter what race they were. Someone died. You are making Great Mills sound like the inner city of New York- Just because they were black and they were shooting does not make them drug dealers. I can think of a few times over the past few years that white people were shooting each other's asses up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Hello. It really does not matter what race they were. Someone died. You are making Great Mills sound like the inner city of New York- Just because they were black and they were shooting does not make them drug dealers. I can think of a few times over the past few years that white people were shooting each other's asses up.
Why do people feel the need to carry fireams to a nightclub? :shrug:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by RoseRed
Why do people feel the need to carry fireams to a nightclub? :shrug:
My guess would be the same reason they find it necessary to carry firearms anywhere but into the forest hunting