Breezeline Outage

TPD

the poor dad
Mine is back and I didn’t Have do a reset - guess it takes a bit longer to get all the way down here

CRHS89

We weren't able to use data on our phones either, which is verizon and not breezeline. But now both are working. I'm confused.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We weren't able to use data on our phones either, which is verizon and not breezeline. But now both are working. I'm confused.
Funny. I switched over to my Verizon phone hotspot when things went squirrely earlier and used it until just now. I just switched back to Breezeline and it's working too.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They were out here in Pembrooke for about an hour.

On the way home, stopped at the Booze Shop near Big Lots, theirs was down, but came up just as I started the engine.
Counter guy flagged me down, was able to buy a bottle of Irish Mist. Tis the Mrs. favorite liqueur.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Looking at the date of the last outage, I think Breezeline increased monthly charge by $15
I guess since they fixed this one, it will go up another $15 next month.

• Angry
Reactions: TPD

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Our latest Breezeline bad joke. The internet in the apartment building comes and goes...fast..slow..none..wash rinse repeat.
"oh it was your connectors" after replacing a bunch of them. No change.
"you need one of the new modems!" Changed modem..no change.
"call when yr by the modem so we can run some tests while yr on the phone" No tangible results except one;..now one of the TVs is no longer working. Its little converter box went off line.

Breezeline sucks rocks.

glhs837

Power with Control
Our latest Breezeline bad joke. The internet in the apartment building comes and goes...fast..slow..none..wash rinse repeat.
"oh it was your connectors" after replacing a bunch of them. No change.
"you need one of the new modems!" Changed modem..no change.
"call when yr by the modem so we can run some tests while yr on the phone" No tangible results except one;..now one of the TVs is no longer working. Its little converter box went off line.

Breezeline sucks rocks.

Hey, I know that guy!!!!

I cant even bring myself to call them...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cable Company Customer Support Practices are what happens in an business without direct competition.

If they had to share connections, areas and customers it might have been better.

Or if they treated them like a real utility.

wubbles

I turned the Wi-Fi off so that wasn't the issue.
I had Verizon data but it was VERY slow. I think the entire county hopped on their phone at the same time to check for outage reports and beat the tower into submission. I could barely load webpages, let alone audio or video for over an hour.