Bret Baier and Kamala Interview

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm pretty sure it won't be promoted on the MSN, or if it is, it will be manipulated.
I heard that David Plouffe is calling it an ambush. :jet:

That's right, poor, poor pitiful Kamaladingdong is s little victim of the bad mens at FNC :bawl:

She's losing reaalll bad or they would be calling this a drop kick win!

I cannot wait to see what Tyrus says tonight. He told Martha today at 3:00 on her show that he is so certain of the outcome of this election and that Kamala is going to lose and it's not even going to be close that he will shave his beard off! :killingme:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I heard that David Plouffe is calling it an ambush. :jet:

That's right, poor, poor pitiful Kamaladingdong is s little victim of the bad mens at FNC :bawl:

She's losing reaalll bad or they would be calling this a drop kick win!

I cannot wait to see what Tyrus says tonight. He told Martha today at 3:00 on her show that he is so certain of the outcome of this election and that Kamala is going to lose and it's not even going to be close that he will shave his beard off! :killingme:
I'll see Gutfeld and Tyrus tomorrow afternoon, unless I wake up super early in the morning.

SamSpade

All the lefty press is praising Kamala for how she handled Brett. Fact checkers are claiming pretty much every statement Brett made was false.

Like they were EVER going to say otherwise. If he said water is wet, they’d call him on it.

Hijinx

I read the comments some of these retards have posted.
There is no hope for them. They are mentally incapable of honest thought.
A prayer for Trump is a prayer for the American way of life.
If Kamala wins the United States is done for.

Bann

PREMO Member
The more soundbites I see, the more I see the body language she used and realize her facial expressions throughout were pretty epic. What a bitch!!! There were some real doozies! She was not relaxed, her body language was closed off, rigid, waiting to strike back at every question asked. Her demeanor towards Bret was haughty at best. Like she was royalty and he was a peasant. :drama:

You can really tell how much Kamala despises men. She talked to Bret Baier as if he was someone beneath her. Not showing up on time is the FIRST real tell. They do whatever they can to try and "get the upper hand", or "unfair advantage". Her replies were either condescending, filled with contempt, and then even angry! I think she became p*ssed that he was asking 2nd questions - so THEN she resorted to those filibusters. The ONLY people impressed by those little displays are her base and the butt-kissing media. Her only real reason to do this interview was so the campaign can say she did it. And, probably to claim (like they're already doing) that FOX was so biased against her, :blahblah: But yeah, no real men want to deal with her. (look at her lame husband and running mate!)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, the Dembots are really polishing the turd this morning :lmao: "Oh, Kamala was fearless in the face of Baier's attacks!"

:roflmao:

I love how she'd go off on some campaign speech tangent to avoid answering the question, Bret would try to bring it back on topic, and she'd get all huffy - "Excuse me, I'm speaking!"

:killingme

Half this country supports her. Think about that....half the country. I'm safe in PCB, but you MDers must be terrified at the grocery store knowing that half your fellow shoppers are mental case lunatics who should be in a straitjacket.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Man, the Dembots are really polishing the turd this morning :lmao: "Oh, Kamala was fearless in the face of Baier's attacks!"

I love how she'd go off on some campaign speech tangent to avoid answering the question, Bret would try to bring it back on topic, and she'd get all huffy - "Excuse me, I'm speaking!"

Half this country supports her. Think about that....half the country. I'm safe in PCB, but you MDers must be terrified at the grocery store knowing that half your fellow shoppers are mental case lunatics who should be in a straitjacket.
So commanding! She'll speak up to world leaders just like that! :lmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
Looking for abortions. :yay:

🙄

Reactions: BOP

LJ1999

She was a complete train wreck. The blatant denial of the border was just painful to watch. When he showed her the clip of the mother talking in Congress about her child being killed, Kamalas face just went to automatic kill mode.

That denial alone, should piss everyone off, no matter what political party you belong too.

StmarysCity79

Better than a bunch of toothless meth heads who live in trailers and have had their last brain cell fried by the sun and cant afford their insurance policies anymore and can't access books at the library because their governor thinks they are too stupid to make their own decisions.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Better than a bunch of toothless meth heads who live in trailers and have had their last brain cell fried by the sun and cant afford their insurance policies anymore and can't access books at the library because their governor thinks they are too stupid to make their own decisions.
OK... Now what does your family have to do with anything?