Bret Baier and Kamala Interview

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She was a complete train wreck. The blatant denial of the border was just painful to watch. When he showed her the clip of the mother talking in Congress about her child being killed, Kamalas face just went to automatic kill mode.

That denial alone, should piss everyone off, no matter what political party you belong too.

Her WTF moment for me was when she said Donald Trump approved trans surgeries for illegal alien prison inmates.

:crazy:

By that point she was sputtering and foaming and just throwing out whatever sh*t her malfunctioning pea brain conjured up. I half expected her to start singing "Daisy".

StmarysCity79

Her WTF moment for me was when she said Donald Trump approved trans surgeries for illegal alien prison inmates.

:crazy:

By that point she was sputtering and foaming and just throwing out whatever sh*t her malfunctioning pea brain conjured up. I half expected her to start singing "Daisy".

But it's true

"Trump appointees at the Bureau of Prisons, a division of the Justice Department, provided an array of gender-affirming treatments, including hormone therapy, for a small group of inmates who requested it during Mr. Trump’s four years in office.

In a February 2018 budget memo to Congress, bureau officials wrote that under federal law, they were obligated to pay for a prisoner’s “surgery” if it was deemed medically necessary. "

SamSpade

She was somehow trying to equate that since it could have been done under his watch, that he was in favor and approved of it - which he has vehemently opposed. Kinda like saying that there was slavery under Lincoln's first administration, so he must have supported it. Really damned stupid and of course ----

She DIDN'T ANSWER the question.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She was somehow trying to equate that since it could have been done under his watch, that he was in favor and approved of it - which he has vehemently opposed. Kinda like saying that there was slavery under Lincoln's first administration, so he must have supported it. Really damned stupid and of course ----

She DIDN'T ANSWER the question.

You'd think by now even if she has no idea what she's talking about she'd have pat answers to these obvious and simple questions. Do they not prep her or is she too stupid to memorize basic talking points?

SamSpade

You'd think by now even if she has no idea what she's talking about she'd have pat answers to these obvious and simple questions. Do they not prep her or is she too stupid to memorize basic talking points?
No, I think THAT was the memorized answer, because she doesn't answer if she is for it or against it - she answered "well, it happened under TRUMP, so...." Which of course is extremely stupid for an answer, because she knows that Trump says he'll end it. So the answer is either yes or no.

A few times she basically answered she'd go with whatever the law said which is the basic dodge all pro-life candidates use when asked about abortion - they don't say what they will DO or what they think, just that they will go with the law, as if they have nothing to do with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

But her handlers have to know she MUST appeal to more than the radical Left. And they had to have known she was a lazy dipshit who couldn't take direction. Yet they tapped her anyway. And if she won't do the prep work how is she going to deal with being actual president? We know Biden didn't do a damn thing and had a shadow government, but he at least showed up to sign executive orders (that he admitted he had no idea what they were) and trotted out occasionally with a speech.

I don't get it.

Is it just because even though half of all Democrat voters think she's a dumbshit, they'll vote for her anyway?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But her handlers have to know she MUST appeal to more than the radical Left. And they had to have known she was a lazy dipshit who couldn't take direction. Yet they tapped her anyway. And if she won't do the prep work how is she going to deal with being actual president? We know Biden didn't do a damn thing and had a shadow government, but he at least showed up to sign executive orders (that he admitted he had no idea what they were) and trotted out occasionally with a speech.

I don't get it.

Is it just because even though half of all Democrat voters think she's a dumbshit, they'll vote for her anyway?
Maybe its because I've been a people/business manager for almost 50 years....but it blows my mind that anyone would vote for her to even be dog catcher. She's demonstrated beyond 100% that she cannot and/or will not manage subordinates of any kind! Nearly 100% staff turnover during her tenure as VP! She's the absolute worst kind of "manager"...the one who fails miserably at very task and responsibility they have ever been handed...and then blame those failures on subordinates.

Hijinx

As President someone else will be making the decisions.
Kamala will not be making the decisions, the same people who have been making Biden's decisions.
Who are they--------------that is the question that remains unanswered.

Sure we can guess. But who really knows? Does Schumer know? Does Pelosi? Are they a part of it?
Pretty sure whoever made Obama's decisions is still making them.

SamSpade

We've seen this before --

What was HILLARY'S campaign promise - what did SHE bring to the table?

She wasn't Donald Trump.

What about Biden? Ok, he DID say he'd forgive student loans. But basically - he wasn't Donald Trump.

Why should Harris be ANY DIFFERENT? She HAS proposed some extremely stupid ass ideas that cannot work. The home loan assistance thing? There's no way anyone wouldn't jack their price up if they knew that there was a GUARANTEE of more money from Uncle Sam. Price controls are insane. Forgivable business loans based on race? That's against the law.

Other than that - and vague references to "an opportunity economy" - she is running on "Not Trump".

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I remember when candidates used to have real interviews and real debates. They were prepped completely, ready to answer anything, up-to-date on current event across the world and for the most part, did it professionally.

There is nothing presidential about her. Not one redeeming value.

SamSpade

I remember when candidates used to have real interviews and real debates. They were prepped completely, ready to answer anything, up-to-date on current event across the world and for the most part, did it professionally.

There is nothing presidential about her. Not one redeeming value.
Walz isn't better. Would you ever vote for a self-proclaimed "knucklehead". Maybe you wouldn't mind him as a neighbor - but not running the country.

Bare-ya-cuda

I don't get it.

They have the poll workers, that’s why they don’t care.