Brianna Denison

One of them has a chihuahua, who also heard nothing because he didn't bark when the "intruder" snuck in to kidnap Brianna off the couch. The friend says the kidnapper must have been "extremely quiet" so as to not wake up the dog.

Now.

Anyone who actually owns a dog knows this is bull####. Even if the door was unlocked, the sound of it opening would have set the dog off. The sound of anyone moving around would have alerted the dog.

Based on this line something does not seem right...

My German Shepherd is alert and can hear really good... but that Chi of my wifes can hear a friggin' leaf fall in the neighbors yard! I swear sometimes that dog is watching CCTV of our property I do not know of. :lol:

I did hear (yesterday) they were looking for a person of interest that gave one of the other girls a ride home from the party (older guy- in his 40's???) where this girl was asleep on the couch. Supposedly he did not see her, but who knows... they want to "question" him to see if he saw anything/anybody.

greyhound

Anyone who actually owns a dog knows this is bull####. Even if the door was unlocked, the sound of it opening would have set the dog off. The sound of anyone moving around would have alerted the dog.

I own Greyhounds...they don't bark, get up and check, or even move when someone comes in the house.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Those littlel doggies with the bat ears and bulgy eyes got the best hearing in the world. Dey also very means. But ifn deys went to a rap concerts, dey be deaf dat nite.

The photo gallery was great! Who's the blonde?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Update:

Supposedly she fell asleep on a friend's couch after a party - the next morning she had vanished.

The friends whose house she stayed at (4 roommates) say they heard nothing. One of them has a chihuahua, who also heard nothing because he didn't bark when the "intruder" snuck in to kidnap Brianna off the couch. The friend says the kidnapper must have been "extremely quiet" so as to not wake up the dog.

Now.

Yes, they'd all been out drinking, so I suppose it's possible that they (including Brianna herself) were all in a drunken coma and wouldn't have heard the dog barking its head off. But that seems unlikely to me.

Obviously there is more to this story and the friend's story sounds like bull#### to me.

Reno Police confirm that the body found Friday February 15, in South Reno is that of missing Reno teen Brianna Denison.
Denison went missing early on January 20 from a home on Mackay Court near the University of Nevada.

Police say that Denison was strangled to death, and the crime was sexually motivated. They say her body had been in South Reno for at least a week, and they have found other evidence in that area.

Police say they believe Denison's kidnapper and murderer is still in the Reno area. They also believe he is a serial rapist. Police found DNA evidence at the scene of the crime that they say links the suspect to other sexual assaults near the UNR campus.

Tina2001aniT

Reno Police confirm that the body found Friday February 15, in South Reno is that of missing Reno teen Brianna Denison.
Denison went missing early on January 20 from a home on Mackay Court near the University of Nevada.

Police say that Denison was strangled to death, and the crime was sexually motivated. They say her body had been in South Reno for at least a week, and they have found other evidence in that area.

Police say they believe Denison's kidnapper and murderer is still in the Reno area. They also believe he is a serial rapist. Police found DNA evidence at the scene of the crime that they say links the suspect to other sexual assaults near the UNR campus.

:mad:

sockgirl77

The Montel show had her Missing Persons Ad posted yesterday. Oops.

R

RadioPatrol

:confused: how the hell did he get her out of the house ?

This really sux ....... not safe sleeping on a couch

njdevils

:confused: how the hell did he get her out of the house ?

This really sux ....... not safe sleeping on a couch

I think he soaked a rag in Chloroform and slapped it on Brianna's mouth. Then the Chloroform fumes hit Brianna's nostrils and knocked her out. He limpened Brianna with Chloroform then carried her out of the house. Brianna never had a chance to shout. The only sound was the Chloroform pad as it slapped against Brianna's mouth.

Last edited: