Brianna Denison

meangirl

Nice lady!
I think he soaked a rag in Chloroform and slapped it on Brianna's mouth. Then the Chloroform fumes hit Brianna's nostrils and knocked her brain right out. He limpened Brianna with the Chloroform then carried her out of the house. Brianna never had a chance to shout. The only sound was the Chloroform pad as it slapped against Brianna's mouth.

What's your theory on the tiny bit of blood on her pillow?

jetmonkey

I think he soaked a rag in Chloroform and slapped it on Brianna's mouth. Then the Chloroform fumes hit Brianna's nostrils and knocked her brain right out. He limpened Brianna with the Chloroform then carried her out of the house. Brianna never had a chance to shout. The only sound was the Chloroform pad as it slapped against Brianna's mouth.
Dead weight = very difficult to maneuver.

BuddyLee

Football addict
That sounds too 'Hollywood'. She was only 17 and not totally in tune to the world around her, which included her murderer. All the subject had to do was coax her outside in some way, probably nothing too spectacular. After that it's anyone's guess as to how it went down. One unsuspecting Ted Bundy cold-#### to the temple will do the trick until he's able to fulfill his deed.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Very true! :yay:

They are going to catch this one. Only a matter of time.
Cases like this usually don't go unsolved. However, time is of the essence. If they don't catch the killer within the first two days the chances of catching that killer are almost cut in half.

Lilypad

That sounds too 'Hollywood'. She was only 17 and not totally in tune to the world around her, which included her murderer. All the subject had to do was coax her outside in some way, probably nothing too spectacular. After that it's anyone's guess as to how it went down. One unsuspecting Ted Bundy cold-#### to the temple will do the trick until he's able to fulfill his deed.

Brianna was 19 yrs. old-family members described Denison as caring and responsible, quote "it gives us a little bit of fear because that is the type of person Brianna is. Denison was a psychology student, she innocently could have opened the door to the murderer.

jetmonkey

MAN
"Are you about a size 14?"
CATHERINE
(surprised)"What?"

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Very true! :yay:

They are going to catch this one. Only a matter of time.

A matter of time and how many more victims? That somebody would have the gall to open up a door, stroll into a house, grab someone off of a couch and walk off with them is just incredible. The small drop of blood could have been from her nose. Sometimes when a person's breathing is cut off they will get a nosebleed right before they pass out.

njdevils

What's your theory on the tiny bit of blood on her pillow?

There was blood? That sounds like something more violent than Chloroform. He might have bashed her on the forehead or punched her out. I'd think one punch would be enough to knock little Brianna out. And carrying her unconcious body would be easy for even an average sized man. The combination of Brianna being so small and the door being unlocked made it way too easy for her attacker to step right in, take control of her mouth, muffle her screams, then knock her out. A beautiful 19 year old, 98 pound woman sleeping on a couch a foot from an unlocked front door with uncovered windows so anybody can watch her from the street is a recipe for disaster. Brianna never had a chance.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
They held a candle light vigil in the field where her body was found. Am I the only person who thinks this is warped?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Am I the only person who thinks this is warped?
No, you're not. People have this need to do something, but they are pretty much powerless to do anything that would help. So they go out and do something meaningless instead.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
They held a candle light vigil in the field where her body was found. Am I the only person who thinks this is warped?

I guess it's supposed to be some kind of symbolic gesture of unity....from a lot of people who probably didn't know her but knew of her...guess I'm thinking it's somewhat macabre too.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No, you're not. People have this need to do something, but they are pretty much powerless to do anything that would help. So they go out and do something meaningless instead.

I don't mean the vigil. I think it's warped to do it the field where her body was found. Creepy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't mean the vigil. I think it's warped to do it the field where her body was found. Creepy.

I agree. No different than the roadside memorials that remember where someone died. Why not remember the person in a place with positive memories?

njdevils

I think the field was the perfect place to hold the vigil. Brianna's body laid there in the dark and freezing cold all alone like a discarded piece of trash for at least a week. When you think about all the missing women who aren't found, the vigil celebrates not only Brianna, but the fact that she was found there and returned to her family for a proper burial. Brianna is no longer alone.