Bridal shower

CMC122

Go Braves!
Speedy70 said:
It sounds like a good idea. I can just tell you we've never used ours. I don't even know where it is. :lol:
I recieved a simple glass cake stand for our wedding and I use that thing all the time! I'm always making something to put in it and I thank the Wilson's everytime I use it:lol:

CMC122 said:
I recieved a simple glass cake stand for our wedding and I use that thing all the time! I'm always making something to put in it and I thank the Wilson's everytime I use it:lol:

Maybe I'm not domesticated enough. :lmao:

cdsulhoff

HB,
When I had my shower I got stuff for my Wedding. Like my cake topper that was precious moment Bride and groom, Champagne flutes, and all that good stuff. But without knowing what she needs or want that is hard..
You could do a Breakfast in bed basket or a dinner for two basket. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend on this couple.. Since it is the Bridal Shower you could buy her a spa massage treatment..

Cowgirl

My mom and dad got a sheet set with roses on it..the card said, "May your life together always be a bed of roses." I thought that was so sweet, I think I'm going to use that gift once one of my friends ties the knot. :smile:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Cowgirl said:
My mom and dad got a sheet set with roses on it..the card said, "May your life together always be a bed of roses." I thought that was so sweet, I think I'm going to use that gift once one of my friends ties the knot. :smile:
That is sweet!

Cowgirl said:

Corny, but a cute idea!

cdsulhoff

Cowgirl said:

Have to say HB that is a darn good idea cowgirl just gave. I think I might steal that idea myself.. :yay: :yay:

H

hborror

Ok! Thanks for all the great ideas. I am going to go looking around this morning.

Terps

I think that's a cute idea! Although, I have to admit, if there's no registry, (or sometimes even if there is) I usually get gift cards. I have one coming up, and am thinking about getting a Lord and Taylor GC- I figure the bride can always use it on honeymoon lingerie, or on a dress for the rehearsal dinner.