Browns/Redskins...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:yay:

Also loved how the Browns receivers heard footsteps most of the day.

...Carlos Rogers is having one heck of a season!!!!!

Not to mention Landry, Smoot and Horton!!!

Man, if we can get a few snaps out of Springs now and again!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
At least we have a defense. Holy crap what happened to the O???? :faint:

Oh and Horton ROCKS!! :yahoo:

Peter Forsberg

Best part was the knucklehead with the Cooley jersey that ran onto the field. I was hoping the Redskin player would knock his head off. You could tell the Cops wanted to rough him up but didn't. Also this drunk guy fell down the hill at the metro station and slammed into the fence. :killingme:killingme:killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Best part was the knucklehead with the Cooley jersey that ran onto the field. I was hoping the Redskin player would knock his head off. You could tell the Cops wanted to rough him up but didn't. Also this drunk guy fell down the hill at the metro station and slammed into the fence. :killingme:killingme:killingme
Not sure if they showed it on the tele but Moss cornered him and Randle El made a perfect tackle.:lmao: The authorities got the booger afterwards.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
From where I was sitting that field goal looked good. Must have been to the right.

Yeah, I looked up and that fool was running around the feild; I wasn't even watching the field due to the dead ball situation. ( I think it was a time out, or change of posession)... Anyway, they has another idiot in cuffs at the same time. I guess he never made it to the field......

Probably two drunk idiots playing the "if you do it, I'll do it game".... Now their stupid butts are in Jail, and are going to have to pay a hefty fine to boot.................

Beta84

They're out to get us
Great game? Well, I guess the lasting image is typically what happens at the end. Most of that game was horriblly boring, but it ended with a big bang.

Go Skins

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I went outside with my little boy after the skins stopped them on 4th down, it was 14-3 with <5 mins. left. What happened at the end???

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I went outside with my little boy after the skins stopped them on 4th down, it was 14-3 with <5 mins. left. What happened at the end???

Portis fumbled, Browns recovered and despite another tremendous goal line stand, they were able to score. We got the ball back, but had to punt. Browns took it down the field and missed a field goal.

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us

Right after you walked away, Portis had a big run and...fumbled. Browns got the ball back around the 20 or 30, scored a TD + 2 pt conversion with less than 2 minutes left, then...missed a long FG (50+ yards?) at the end of the game. Had the length but was a little wide, I think.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Portis fumbled, Browns recovered and despite another tremous goal line stand, they were able to score. We got the ball back, but had to punt. Browns took it down the field and missed a field goal.

Typical Redskins game then, I should of known better.

Right after you walked away, Portis had a big run and...fumbled. Browns got the ball back around the 20 or 30, scored a TD + 2 pt conversion with less than 2 minutes left, then...missed a long FG (50+ yards?) at the end of the game. Had the length but was a little wide, I think.
54 yarder