Buckets!

E

(((echo)))

Attachments

• volcanostorm.jpg
    volcanostorm.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 87

penguin6

We've got Tropical Storm sized waves on the Bay here in Chesapeake Beach. Coming over the seawall pretty easily. Not an Isabel but a tad smaller than Ernesto of two years ago.

nomoney

on st. georges island : water has come up into my yard a good 30 feet. Drove up to the bridge around 7, already 6 inch of standing water in two different places. High tide now, dont think i could leave the island if I wanted to. But.....still have power :getdown:

shopgirl

We've got Tropical Storm sized waves on the Bay here in Chesapeake Beach. Coming over the seawall pretty easily. Not an Isabel but a tad smaller than Ernesto of two years ago.

Have family in Chesapeake Beach. Sister own's a house right on top of a hill. She is right on the water. I better call her to make sure she is ok.

ImnoMensa

Tide is way up and its 10 more minutes befire its supposed to fall. Withbthe wind the way it si i dont expect it to fall very fast. Its already 3 to 4 feet above normal.

Some people could be looking for their boats in the morning.

T

toppick08

Toppick works on the same theory as photographers.... For every 100 pictures you take, only one is a keeper. He's been using a lot of film....

ok....I guess I'll go digital now.

:rolleyes:

on st. georges island : water has come up into my yard a good 30 feet. Drove up to the bridge around 7, already 6 inch of standing water in two different places. High tide now, dont think i could leave the island if I wanted to. But.....still have power :getdown:

I've got a work associate down there, basically at water level. I'm sure he's watching this one come up over the wall.

I feel your pain:flowers: We have a moat going on here. I just hope we don't lose any trees around the house.:popcorn:

the tide was super high this afternoon.... all the newbies on the island will be freakin!

yeah... those are some huge pine trees you have there! but on the bright side... if they are that big they have seen a few storms before!

wineo

loving life
I've got a work associate down there, basically at water level. I'm sure he's watching this one come up over the wall.

Should have been there in 1985:whistle: Water was waist deep.

Lines down on Indian Bridge, Tree and Wires across Raley Rd in Ridge.
:jerry:

wineo

loving life
the tide was super high this afternoon.... all the newbies on the island will be freakin!

yeah... those are some huge pine trees you have there! but on the bright side... if they are that big they have seen a few storms before!

:killingme:killingme

Dogs are going crazy, getting ready to little dog her downers so we will get some sleep:whistle:

It sounds really scary back here:popcorn: