Buckets!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
my bad confuseing post. Cheverly and thier photo redlight cams can Kiss my azz on this. I so hope the needing chief bust thier azz on this.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Had to move a branch to get down the driveway but never lost power, just one bad flicker after I was in bed. Have a happy swim to work. :coffee:

ohstate

Had to move a branch to get down the driveway but never lost power, just one bad flicker after I was in bed. Have a happy swim to work. :coffee:

Our basement is flooded here in Alexandria. Going to take a half day and play with the shop vac.

daveq

Hi folks. I was checking my web site logs and found dozens of links to this thread. I'm sorry to disappoint but the linked site above belongs to me and not Mr. Abell. He did stop by my house a couple of weeks ago and introduced himself. He was wondering who owned the site. He is quite the gentlemen and I was very happy to meet him in person. He lives about a mile away as the crow flies. We've been using his weather answering machine for the past 13 years we've lived in St. Mary's. To this day my kids, all grown and married, and my wife will call Floyd instead of using my web site. :doh:

So please use my site, Hollywood - St. Mary's County Weather, for your weather information such as: current conditions up dated every 15 seconds or so, two different weather forecasts (NWS and from a program specifically designed for my site), real time lightning data, live radar from Weather Underground, a map of personal weather stations in the mid-Atlantic region, weather advisories and much more. Or you could do as my family does... call Floyd's answering machine at 301-373-2171. :smile: