Bulk trash removal in CRE

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I have Amber's for trash removal and their website says most HOAs have a designated bulk trash pick up day. Anyone know what day CRE has? Obviously I will call the Administration Office to check but figured I could get an answer (or advice) here faster.

I have two TVs that need to go. One 55 inch and one smaller one. All else fails, I will see about getting them to the Appeal landfill.

DaSDGuy

I have Amber's for trash removal and their website says most HOAs have a designated bulk trash pick up day. Anyone know what day CRE has? Obviously I will call the Administration Office to check but figured I could get an answer (or advice) here faster.

I have two TVs that need to go. One 55 inch and one smaller one. All else fails, I will see about getting them to the Appeal landfill.
I have no idea about Calvert, but St. Mary's will take electronics for recycling at the St Andrews Transfer Station.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I have no idea about Calvert, but St. Mary's will take electronics for recycling at the St Andrews Transfer Station.
Same here in Calvert. Ball road convenance center has a box for electronics.
The problem isn't where to take it. It's more how. Not sure I can lift the 55 in into any sort of bin or dumpster by myself. I called Amber's and they were rude and told me they don't do bulk pick ups despite what their website says.

DaSDGuy

The problem isn't where to take it. It's more how. Not sure I can lift the 55 in into any sort of bin or dumpster by myself. I called Amber's and they were rude and told me they don't do bulk pick ups despite what their website says.
You place the item into a walk-in trailer at St Andrews. No lifting.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
You place the item into a walk-in trailer at St Andrews. No lifting.
same as ball road site. Question is how heavy they are. Are we talking old CRT or Plasma Screens or flat panel LCDs. Older style will be helpful with two people. LCD, one should be able to manage.