Burger

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My grill. I make the best burgers, :yahoo:
I'd agree with this, if I could find good ground meat. Everything I've gotten in the past 10 years is bland, flavorless. Tried making my own,, but that never really worked out.

Go ahead and barf now, but I like raw beef. Steak tartare, quality ground beef. I can remember years ago buying ground sirloin from the local butcher that was delicious. Made the best burgers, and you could actually taste it in italian dishes. It's very rare these days to get ground beef that has any flavor. Shouldn't have to drown it with condiments to make it acceptable.

Guess I need to move to the midwest cow country.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Blessed with our own home grown Angus. My farmer swaps a steer a year for farm rent.....best beef ever

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Blessed with our own home grown Angus. My farmer swaps a steer a year for farm rent.....best beef ever
I've entertained getting locally farmed beef, but even if I split it 10 ways, it's still more than I can use and would go stale before I can use it.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I wondered what they were, I pass by there all the time. They serve meals too - often wondered what that was all about - see a lot of cars there later in the afternoon.
I think you are thinking about a different group of Trossbach’s. The meat family is in Dameron, down St Jeromes Neck Road.
The only other Trossbachs
is the produce stand in Scotland
Actually there are a bazillion Trossbach’s, but not all sell farm products

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now I want a burger and it happens that there's a Steak N Shake AND a Freddy's nearby. Decisions.....