Buying a used bike....what to look for?

Vince

aps45819 said:
:confused: Thought your old bike wasn't on the road.
Been back on the road for 2 weeks. I guess the clutch hadn't been serviced in a number of years prior to me buying it. I didn't think to check it. Filled it with fluid and bled it. Clutch works great. Did a leak check at the valve and no leaks. So I guess it's OK.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Vince said:
Been back on the road for 2 weeks. I guess the clutch hadn't been serviced in a number of years prior to me buying it. I didn't think to check it. Filled it with fluid and bled it. Clutch works great. Did a leak check at the valve and no leaks. So I guess it's OK.
The boy and I will be tossing back the rootbeer at A&W Friday evening, stop on by :yay:

Mikeinsmd

aps45819 said:
They'll both attract nooki....
the bike is less work but they'll already be half naked by the time they get on the boat.
Speaking of.... The bike was much better at attracting that then the vette. :yay: :lmao: I've had this type of boat before and was quite pleased with it's powers of attraction too.... :banana:

Ponytail

Mikeinsmd said:
Aint midlife cool..... :lmao:

:lol:

I laugh, because at 28, both my mother and my girlfriend of 5 years accused me of going through an early mid-life crisis...I bought a jeep and my first harley within a month of each other. I should have known...I still have the bike and the jeep. The girlfriend didn't make it though. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
The boy and I will be tossing back the rootbeer at A&W Friday evening, stop on by :yay:
I'll take a ride up there, and BG willl come up in her truck... Gotta love A&W, and any excuse for a ride!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
cholo said:
You know, I hadn't really thought about it. But I guess this is my midlife crisis starting.
All I have to do is plan on living till I'm 108 to claim I'm currently having a Midlife crisis :ohwell: