By how much will the Skins beat the Eagles...

Skins shoot down birdies by...

• 1...it's enough

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A field goal...

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A touchdown...

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 points?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two touchdowns...TO pulls a muscle doing a stupid dance

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Three touchdowns...Terrell doesn't play at all

• Four touchdowns...McNabb is pulled

• 30 points...

• 40 points...

• Slaughter rule invoked, game gets called to save Eagles dignity

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dems4me

Eagles 21
Redskins 29

We are not completely out of the playoff hunt last I heard.... we just need to beat the eagles and all the games here on out... we will be playing at Home against the Eagles... which helps us... and next week we play the pathetic 49ers... we have a shot... I still have the dream alive for them this year :dance:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
Eagles 21
Redskins 29

We are not completely out of the playoff hunt last I heard.... we just need to beat the eagles and all the games here on out... we will be playing at Home against the Eagles... which helps us... and next week we play the pathetic 49ers... we have a shot... I still have the dream alive for them this year :dance:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:banghead:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Eagles- 31

Skins-10

and that only because we have to save our strength for the superbowl!

E-A-G-L-E-S GO EAGLES!!!!!

the_truth

Ha ha ha

Hear is how this week as well as the next couple play out. Larry you bashed the Boyz but, what you fail to realize is their hopes of getting in the playoffs are much greater than y'alls. The boyz will win this week against the Saints, now look past the following week, they play the skins, another win, then the Giants, yet another win. There is only one tough game left in their schedule and that is against a Philly team which you are right is looking to the playoffs now. Granted I think that Philly will sit a couple of key players later in the season, after they beat the Skins tomorrow night. Then they will have clinched home filed advantage and can afford to sit, TO and Mcnabb. the_truth

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Dallas lost, Giants lost, if the Skins win there will be a three way tie for second place with three weeks to go.

Larry, you got the belt buckle on and your voice tuned up?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's going to be a tough game, people! may the best team win!

No, Ken, I'm not taking any bets; you ain't playing with Dems here, you know? :lol:

If I were a betting man, you know where my money would be.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
It's going to be a tough game, people! may the best team win!

No, Ken, I'm not taking any bets; you ain't playing with Dems here, you know? :lol:

If I were a betting man, you know where my money would be.
Yeah I know, Dems is much more of a man then you. :moon:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
Yeah I know, Dems is much more of a man then you. :moon:
Well, damn! You're finally showing you're BEST side! You came out of the closet, I see.