C & Hoover

Hoover

:smack: Bad Santa and dno. If you lift up your sagging boobs you may find a bowl of soup under there!!!

Last edited:
wanna go to cracker barrel?

You will get Chicken Noodle Soup with me? Hell of a drive for a bowl of soup, but sure. :huggy:

Sounds like we missed a good party. Thanks for the invite. Damn sinus'.

It was fun, and Bad Santa was awfully colorful - I never knew 4d could hold a conversation. :roflmao:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

we had a fun time, and it was good to meet people finally. if u do go to cracker barrel can u pick me up some soup!

FINALLY glad to meet you! You're GF is :hot: and more than welcome to come by anytime. :buddies: Oh, you can come as well. :lmao:

:smack: Bad Santa and dno. If you lift up your sagging boobs you may find a bowl of soup under there!!!

More like a cauldron of soup...

SoMDGirl42

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

:love: You are the bestest feeler-upper I know :blushing:

Hey C, sorry I didn't make it. Thanks for the invite. I had to take half pint out trick or treating. Next time!

Sounds like everyone had a great time :buddies:

T

toppick08

Hey C....:doh:, I should have brought Martha to go with the Halloween theme..:evil:

She is getting so big..:jet:

:lol: She is the bomb-diggity, you are one lucky man! :buddies:

Hey C....:doh:, I should have brought Martha to go with the Halloween theme..:evil:

She is getting so big..:jet:

Pregnant? Do you know if Buddy is sneaking out knocking off a chunk in the middle of the night? :roflmao:

You know, I am really surprised, NO ONE even mentioned about the cop car flying in the driveway with lights and sirens. :lol:

T

toppick08

:lol: She is the bomb-diggity, you are one lucky man! :buddies:

Pregnant? Do you know if Buddy is sneaking out knocking off a chunk in the middle of the night? :roflmao:

You know, I am really surprised, NO ONE even mentioned about the cop car flying in the driveway with lights and sirens. :lol:

:whistle:...someone did....:coffee:

4d2008

I was going to mention the cop but didnt want people :gossip: about your place lmao.. THAT WAS AWESOME!! First bonfire Ive ever been to where the cops fly in like someone killed one of there own and he just starts shooting the chit with ya like its nothing.. I was WTF is going on?

[/B]

:whistle:...someone did....:coffee:

I was going to mention the cop but didnt want people :gossip: about your place lmao.. THAT WAS AWESOME!! First bonfire Ive ever been to where the cops fly in like someone killed one of there own and he just starts shooting the chit with ya like its nothing.. I was WTF is going on?

Hey, it 'aint a party until the cops show up right? :lol: Too bad he could not have stayed. :ohwell:

BTW - I have a pic of the Jesus tree at home, I think I deleted off the CrackBerry. His face was kind of 'effed up the next morning, today, it is completely gone. :bawl: Poor Jesus tree...