Call me crazy....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:
I don't like that. What else ya got so I can copy off you :lmao:

I'm looking! Did Julie show you the pic with the black hair with the purple tips? I want that sooo bad but don't want to get it during the summer because I don't want the sun to bleach the purple out.

I called yesterday to make my apt. She asked me what I wanted.... :killingme My response.... "I have no idea. I'll probably decide on my way there."

jenbengen

Watch it
pixiegirl said:
The color not the style. I like my style enough and I'm letting it grow out. We're talking strictly color.

PHEW!! The color is nice, the style is a bit strange, in my opinion.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Oh Jameo... I love this but it would take a lot of work to lift my hair this light so I can't do it without risking too much damage.

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
I'm looking! Did Julie show you the pic with the black hair with the purple tips? I want that sooo bad but don't want to get it during the summer because I don't want the sun to bleach the purple out.

I called yesterday to make my apt. She asked me what I wanted.... :killingme My response.... "I have no idea. I'll probably decide on my way there."

She wants to do blonde on top, purple bottom with black tips on me :lmao: I think that might be a little much for me.

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
Oh Jameo... I love this but it would take a lot of work to lift my hair this light so I can't do it without risking too much damage.

I love that too!!! But that is a lot of up keep.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I have a 12:00 apt and I'm seriously considering this....
hairstyle6.jpg
That color will wash right out an you know it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
That color will wash right out an you know it.

That's a good thing in the world of the girl who changes her mind weekly.... It'll give me a valid reason to go back in and get something new in a couple weeks. I give it a 2-3 week max since my hair is so light on top now. I use to get the Matrix redlights and they held for about that long.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Why do you want yur hair to look like it was caught in a thrashing machine? :confused:

If people are making money creating THAT look, I can take them for a ride up/down Rt 4 and make them put their head out the window. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
I actually like that cut.

I had that years ago. I'll have to find the "pixie" cut I rocked for 10 years. I have the worst hair, thin (thanks to the last pregnancy) and baby fine. I'm nuts for processing it so much but if it gets jacked up I have no fear of cutting it all off.