Call me crazy....

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
I had that years ago. I'll have to find the "pixie" cut I rocked for 10 years. I have the worst hair, thin (thanks to the last pregnancy) and baby fine. I'm nuts for processing it so much but if it gets jacked up I have no fear of cutting it all off.

:lmao: Pixie sportin the Brittney

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
:lmao: Pixie sportin the Brittney

Tom_Carson_2004_D2_050.JPG

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CableChick said:
that would be cute on you

I already had it! 10 years worth. I started growing my hair out when I had biggest pig. I'm not ready to go back but not scared to either. If my hair ever gets really jacked up I know I can rock it super short. :lmao:

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
I already had it! 10 years worth. I started growing my hair out when I had biggest pig. I'm not ready to go back but not scared to either. If my hair ever gets really jacked up I know I can rock it super short. :lmao:

I REALLY like that cut and would love to have the nerve to do that.

Jameo

What?!
julz20684 said:
I REALLY like that cut and would love to have the nerve to do that.

It's only hair. It will grow back. I chopped mine off a few yrs ago almost that short.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I have a 12:00 apt and I'm seriously considering this....
hairstyle6.jpg
Do it! Veronica Montelongo (on Flip This House :lol:) has a similar haircolor, it's gorgeous. I'd have done it if I wanted to deal with the upkeep.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
It's done. Not quite as purple as the first pic because my hair just wouldn't soak up the color but it's very bright!