Calling all Horse peeps

jwilley

Walker
If you do see Shelby you probably have a better chance of just opening your vehicle door and calling her to come on in rather than catching her. When I call her I say come on Shelby, Come on Shelby girl. Just a thought I had this morning as Mr. W always stops his truck on the farm and lets her in.

jwilley

Walker
just recieved a phone call possible siting of Shelby in the White Oak area in Wildewood early this morning.....across from the entrance to the shopping center.......please keep you eyes open!!! thanks R

just recieved a phone call possible siting of Shelby in the White Oak area in Wildewood early this morning.....across from the entrance to the shopping center.......please keep you eyes open!!! thanks R

hey jwilley, if you see this dog near White Oak... please pick the dog up and report it as being found... it's most likely from the SUV rollover this morning. The dog was able to escape the vehicle after the accident and before the flames engulfed it... the dog is a German shepard.

jwilley

Walker
hey jwilley, if you see this dog near White Oak... please pick the dog up and report it as being found... it's most likely from the SUV rollover this morning. The dog was able to escape the vehicle after the accident and before the flames engulfed it... the dog is a German shepard.

Most definetly....my husband rode up there to check it out but didn't come across anything...Is it a he? do you know a name? size? Maybe he will come our way so we can pay it forward for all the prayers and thoughts that everyone has been sending our way..... i loved that movie

fredsaid2

Most definetly....my husband rode up there to check it out but didn't come across anything...Is it a he? do you know a name? size? Maybe he will come our way so we can pay it forward for all the prayers and thoughts that everyone has been sending our way..... i loved that movie

Cheering Shelby on! Hope she's home soon.

Pay it Forward - if you loved the movie read the book, it's a hundred times better. :smile:

jwilley

Walker
Cheering Shelby on! Hope she's home soon.

Pay it Forward - if you loved the movie read the book, it's a hundred times better. :smile:

I will have to get the book because I loved the movie and wouldn't that be great if everyone thought like he did??
Thanks for the Cheers fredsaid....

jwilley

Walker
I will have to get the book because I loved the movie and wouldn't that be great if everyone thought like he did??
Thanks for the Cheers fredsaid....

Ok back home no Shelby :(...so it does seem like poor Shelby is running in circles between the corner carry out route 6 across from Capt. Leonards seafood and Flora corner road.......flora corner is a left if you start out down route 6 New Market Turner Road in Oraville following that around..... and oing real so but I tell you about got slammed quite a few times today...I was doing the speed limit on that road and they were running me over..... I have been calling her name,now I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. she was seen yesterday morning around 8:30 at the end of New Market Turner road about 100 ft. from 235 but tuned around and then spotted this morning on Flora Corner...I tried to call the gentleman that saw her this morning as he had a very bad connection and it was really hard to hear his message but I did hear little after 8:00 AM and saw her on flora corner Rd..... I have an appt. to keep but will be back up after chores are done...thanks everyone

Spicober

I did a post on Myspace, maybe it will get to a few more people that you are looking for your precious doggie...Hope you find her soon!!:poorbaby:

jwilley

Walker
I did a post on Myspace, maybe it will get to a few more people that you are looking for your precious doggie...Hope you find her soon!!:poorbaby:

Great idea thanks you're the best!!! I do feel so blessed to have so many people praying and lending a hand to find our little girl !!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
jwilley I'm up in Calvert so I don't get down your way to often. I'm really hoping Shelby is reunited with you soon. :howdy:

I loved the move Pay it Forward also. Kevin Spacey was great in that movie!!!! :yahoo: Might have to get the book on Fredsaid's recommendation.:yahoo:

Last edited:

jwilley

Walker
jwilley I'm up in Calvert so I don't get down your way to often. I'm really hoping Shelby is reunited with you soon. :howdy:

I loved the move Pay it Forward also. Kevin Spacey was great in that movie!!!! :yahoo: Might have to get the book on Fredsaid's recommendation.:yahoo:

Thanks BZHorseMom, we'll take all the thoughts and prayers we can get
I 'll be looking for the book too after my baby gets home...... Please take a look at the dog forums another horse peeps is missing her beloved bulldog:(

jwilley

Walker
SHELBY WAS FOUND and IS HOME Safe
we are just ecstatic!!!! I received a phone call about 2 hours ago from a lady on Flora Corner Road saying she thought she had my Shelby. Shelby found them and has been with her since Monday evening just staying on her front porch….so at least she was taken car of for the last couple of days. She had not been out to see the signs and her daughter told her about the signs and she got my number this morning…. So I’m guessing those other sitings were of someone else’s dog. She has lost weight, very dirty and looks very tired and is still a little shaky (US TOO)but I’m sure she’ll pull through this…I just don’t know how I’ll ever thank you enough for all you kindness that you extended to us and our girl Shelby…Today is our 9th wedding anniversary and I could not think of a better gift than to have our girl back home safe……….Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for all your support whether it was through thoughts, prayers, emails, running up and down the roads using your precious time/gas etc to help a family in need because of a ost loved one.....…….I don’t know what we would have done without any of you!!!! This is what I love about good ole Southern Maryland!!! You all are the best!!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
SHELBY WAS FOUND and IS HOME Safe
we are just ecstatic!!!! I received a phone call about 2 hours ago from a lady on Flora Corner Road saying she thought she had my Shelby. Shelby found them and has been with her since Monday evening just staying on her front porch….so at least she was taken car of for the last couple of days. She had not been out to see the signs and her daughter told her about the signs and she got my number this morning…. So I’m guessing those other sitings were of someone else’s dog. She has lost weight, very dirty and looks very tired and is still a little shaky (US TOO)but I’m sure she’ll pull through this…I just don’t know how I’ll ever thank you enough for all you kindness that you extended to us and our girl Shelby…Today is our 9th wedding anniversary and I could not think of a better gift than to have our girl back home safe……….Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for all your support whether it was through thoughts, prayers, emails, running up and down the roads using your precious time/gas etc to help a family in need because of a ost loved one.....…….I don’t know what we would have done without any of you!!!! This is what I love about good ole Southern Maryland!!! You all are the best!!!

CONGRATULATIONS~!:yahoo:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
thank you all so much for everything.....You all are the greatest!!!

glad you found her I live right off of flora coner and was talking to a friend yesturday and she told me about Shelby so I was looking around the area while I was running my daughter around .. great news..