Calling all Horse peeps

jwilley

Walker
glad you found her I live right off of flora coner and was talking to a friend yesturday and she told me about Shelby so I was looking around the area while I was running my daughter around .. great news..

That was so sweet of you...thanks
I was getting ready to ask on the forums if anyone lived on those two roads you know we would receive a phone call and drop everything to come look for her but it took us a while to get there...so that made matters even worse...Last night I got brave and just stopped by this house that was all lit up and looked like someone working in the garage....I was trying to find out who owned a farm down the road. This gentleman was just so kind when I told him my story...I asked him if he would do me a huge favor, that if I received a phone call if he was close by would he go watch Shelby not try to get her but just watch what direction she went in so when we got there we would have some idea where to look....well you know of course he said it would be my pleasure, I am retired and home all the time here is my number.I said you may need to throw her some food...he said I have plenty food in the house..so that did make me feel like we might be able to get closer to finding her....This is just one of my stories I have so many from so many wonderful people...These are the kind of people I am honered to have living in my community!!! and I only hope one day we will be able to pay it forward!!!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
.Last night I got brave and just stopped by this house that was all lit up and looked like someone working in the garage....I was trying to find out who owned a farm down the road. This gentleman was just so kind when I told him my story...

OMG that was my next door neighbor he is really nice if I had been home my dogs would have been out and barking they think his house is on their watch also..

jwilley

Walker
.Last night I got brave and just stopped by this house that was all lit up and looked like someone working in the garage....I was trying to find out who owned a farm down the road. This gentleman was just so kind when I told him my story...

OMG that was my next door neighbor he is really nice if I had been home my dogs would have been out and barking they think his house is on their watch also..

He was just so kind and I remembered too late tonight to call him and give him the good news....I will make sure I do in the morning though....You all have gone above and beyond for our Shelby and she is just so happy to home finally....from the Willeys:love: to all

BrookValley

YAY!!! I saw your signs nearly every day, and everytime I saw them I'd wonder if you'd found Shelby yet....and I'd come home and jump on this forum quickly to see if there had been any updates...So glad she's back! I can't imagine how awful it must have been to worry about her for so long. I'd be sick if one of my three dogs were lost.

:yahoo:

jwilley

Walker
YAY!!! I saw your signs nearly every day, and everytime I saw them I'd wonder if you'd found Shelby yet....and I'd come home and jump on this forum quickly to see if there had been any updates...So glad she's back! I can't imagine how awful it must have been to worry about her for so long. I'd be sick if one of my three dogs were lost.

:yahoo:

Thank you if was a tough 12 days.....we just had so many carring hearts to help us through this and I must say it again we could not have done without you all!!!Many Many thanks to all, we are very blessed to have Shelby back home....:yahoo:
Please if you see any signs I missed let me know so I can remove them....I think I got all I put up but I hear kindhearted people hung them me also....

jwilley

Walker
AWESOME! CONGRATS! you have a strong little dog, and you guys were troopers through those tough days! Im so glad shes back!

Thanks we are so glad she is home and so is she...she sure does have a good appetite now.....eats things she would not touch before.....as she is very spoiled !!! :yahoo: