Calvert Billboard

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, the Dems are all having their little hissy fits and this billboard is on private property - so toughsky, sh*tsky. 🤷

Just like Facebook is a private company. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, the Dems are all having their little hissy fits and this billboard is on private property - so toughsky, sh*tsky. 🤷

Just like Facebook is a private company. :yay:
I'm surprised it hasn't been censored yet.

Grumpy

I think the comments on FB and other media are so hilarious. RNC and Trump supporters have been labeled by the DNC folks as racists, bigots and deplorables...but they are upset about their labeled as pieces of chit and they upset?? Yo Dems,,,you are pathetic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think the comments on FB and other media are so hilarious. RNC and Trump supporters have been labeled by the DNC folks as racists, bigots and deplorables...but they are upset about their labeled as pieces of chit and they upset?? Yo Dems,,,you are pathetic.
I haven't looked at the comments lately, but they were all in the vapors. 😂

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I went into work late today and it looks like there is a new billboard by the Tractor Supply. Noticed it too late to see what was on it.

Grumpy

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A New Jersey woman faces daily monetary fines if she refuses to remove obscene signs critical of President Joe Biden, NJ.com reported.

Patricia Dilascio, who lives in Roselle Park, New Jersey, has displayed anti-Biden flags containing profane words on her fence. The signs belong to her daughter, Andrea Dick.

During a virtual hearing Thursday, Roselle Park Municipal Court Judge Gary Bundy ordered Dilascio to remove the flags within a week or be subject to $250-per-day fines. Dilascio was given 20 days to appeal the decision.

NJ Woman Faces Daily Fines for Displaying Profane Anti-Biden Signs | Newsmax.com

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not surprised. It is NJ.

On another note, the esteemed editor didn't catch the repeat paragraph in the printed article.