Calvert Co. Police & Ethics

bohman

Oh, and Radioactive is mostly just rambling here, but the one thing I'll agree w/ is that I'd like to see a lot more manpower devoted to off-the-road crimes. Break-ins, in particular. Seems like it's really hard sometimes to get anything done about that; if your house gets robbed you'll never see your stuff again.

snuzzy

Calvert Co. Police &... 01-19-2007 07:51 AM That's a very hateful thing to say to anybody...

To Karma Giver,

Hateful? I don't get that, I stated that I hoped you would stay safe and not get any "laced" pot, it is out there and I was only reinforcing my point that marijuana is not "victimless". I think it very caring of me to be concerned for your well being and requesting that you reconsider your viewpoint/life style, because it is dangerous. You just want to :lalala: and not listen to reason, but that does not make what I said "hateful".

Radioactive

Jetmonkey - it was a very small amount in a sealed baggie in the bottom of my purse. less than a joint.

Snuzzy - Yes, you do come off as very hateful, but most people hiding behind computer screens are that way. I will definitly keep in mind about the dangers of buying mari. spiked with PCP, as I'm sure there are many dealers out there that get a kick out of mixing their (more expensive, I'm sure) drugs in with pot.

Bohman - In my case, the officer told me if I did not consent to a search, it would look suspicious, so he was giving me a 'choice' of consenting OR he would be calling down a K-9, and I would be "in more trouble if they found something".

Before my experience, I didnt have any negative notions about CC cops, nor did I pay much attention. Several of my friends visiting from Northern VA have commented before that they noticed a heavier amount of searches being conducted in Calvert than what they are used to seeing in their counties.

Anyways.....( i guess i'm rambling) thanks to those in the forum who did not use the opinion I chose to share as an opportunity to judge or throw stereotypical remarks. I believe that those that hold power should follow certain 'rules' also....regardless of where one stand on an issue such as mari. use.

C

czygvtwkr

Radioactive said:
I believe that those that hold power should follow certain 'rules' also....regardless of where one stand on an issue such as mari. use.

Just curious, if you dont follow the rules, why do you expect other people to?

Ponytail

CDS VIOLATION: Dep. John Harms arrested Amanda D. Hoff, 21, of Lowery Road in Huntingtown and charged her with possession of marijuana after finding her and three passengers smoking
the suspected controlled dangerous substance in her vehicle parked at the Southern Community Center in Lusby on December 29 at 11:00 p.m.

MAYBE? This would explain the "gym rat" description that she gave herself. I'll keep looking.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ponytail said:
MAYBE? This would explain the "gym rat" description that she gave herself. I'll keep looking.
It would be nice to see the other side of the story, wouldn't it? I'm sure we won't get an answer from Radioactive though. She isn't interested in telling us what really went down, she just wants to break the law and complain how unfair it was that she was so stoned she got caught.