Came to SO MD April of 2002. Still Have not met a nice lady friend

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For anyone who hasn't figured it out by now, this isn't a pick-up joint. And if you come on like this is last call at Catamaran's, you'll be seeing red in no time.

You have to wonder about someone who will jump on a forum without so much as introducing themselves or even lurking to get the feel of the board, then try to solicit a date.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
For anyone who hasn't figured it out by now, this isn't a pick-up joint. And if you come on like this is last call at Catamaran's, you'll be seeing red in no time.

You have to wonder about someone who will jump on a forum without so much as introducing themselves or even lurking to get the feel of the board, then try to solicit a date.
You mean I'm not gonna get a date here? :shocked:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dmc854 said:
Well. the way my Karma went down, it had to be him...I was well over 1000 and he is the only one with power points to drag my azz down
If David had hit you, you'd be so far in the red you'd be recovering for a week. Must have been someone else.

vraiblonde said:

Speak for yourself... it's worked just fine for fddog...:mad:

D

dmc854

vraiblonde said:
If David had hit you, you'd be so far in the red you'd be recovering for a week. Must have been someone else.
Grrrrr. Sorry David, it has been expalined to me. Who had the Karma to drag me down over 200 pts.? I apologize and must have been someone watching.

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
For anyone who hasn't figured it out by now, this isn't a pick-up joint. And if you come on like this is last call at Catamaran's, you'll be seeing red in no time.You have to wonder about someone who will jump on a forum without so much as introducing themselves or even lurking to get the feel of the board, then try to solicit a date.
Hi I'm Mike. Are you free Saturday night??

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Mikeinsmd said:
Hi I'm Mike. Are you free Saturday night??
Mike, if that creep had met you in person, he'd know that you are da hot diggity bomb. You gots it goin' on. You are da Man. You are the pepperoni on my pizza, the icing on my cake, the cream cheese on my bagel, the ice cubes in my regular Diet Coke. Well.... you get the idea.

Mike is *IT*. :yum:

Mikeinsmd

BadGirl said:
Mike, if that creep had met you in person, he'd know that you are da hot diggity bomb. You gots it goin' on. You are da Man. You are the pepperoni on my pizza, the icing on my cake, the cream cheese on my bagel, the ice cubes in my regular Diet Coke. Well.... you get the idea.
:huggy: :blushing: I see my check cleared..... :lmao: TY sweetie!! :love:

I still wouldn't unbuckle my seatbelt for him!!! :nono:

D

dmc854

Thank you all so very much for the green. I am still learning "the ropes" here and I took a big hit and do not know why or from whom. I appreciate the friendship and "green"... :smoochy:

Mikeinsmd

BadGirl said:
vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I owe ya hun!!!

D

dmc854

BadGirl said:

The Fluff on his Nutter?

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
Thank you all so very much for the green. I am still learning "the ropes" here and I took a big hit and do not know why or from whom. I appreciate the friendship and "green"... :smoochy:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Now go get me another beer!!!

LYMI!! :smoochy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
dmc854 said:
The Fluff on his Nutter?
Chiat!!!! How in the hell did I miss that one? It was too damn obvious it totally flew under my radar. I hate it when that happens. Can I have a whoosh, please?