Camera Hogg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1699878829823.png

If they start issuing licenses to kill humans do you have any idea how long that line will be?

Hijinx

View attachment 173668

If they start issuing licenses to kill humans do you have any idea how long that line will be?
Ha ha If they had license to kill humans does this idiot think that he would be a protected species?

What a stupid statement.

I would like to take this punk who's only big accomplishment in life was being home from school on a day the school got shot up, and Greta Thunberg, who has made herself a pathetic loser and kick their ass until they grow up.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

David Hogg's Attempt at Convincing Democrats to NOT Lose Hope for 2024 Funniest Damn Thing I Read Today​

twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/25/david-hogg-thread-republicans-arent-as-strong-as-they-think-n2392163

Poor David Hogg. Since graduating from Harvard and giving up on his pillow company it seems he's struggled to find where he belongs. I suppose now that more and more people have been calling him out for using the deaths of his fellow classmates to make a name for himself he's looking at how else he can annoy those of us with more than a couple of brain cells to rub together.
Harvard.

That still cracks me up, especially now that I'm helping my daughter look at various colleges across the country. She decided for herself Harvard was not an option; and while I like to think it was the behavior of their students and graduates that soured her on this institution of higher learning, I can't say that for certain. Although this thread from Hogg is a stark reminder of the sort of people Harvard accepts.

It's ok, Democrats. Hogg knows you guys are treading water with this crap economy and the only reason you didn't get blown out in 2022 was because you lied to stupid women about abortion bans. I know that's their big plan for Biden in November (I'm already seeing it everywhere) so we must get out there and educate BUT that's another story.
He continued

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Painful and HILARIOUS --> David Hogg Takes the Bait and Tussles with Master Troll ‘Coach'

If you spend time around Twitter you'll inevitably run into an account calling itself 'Three Year Letterman'. Three Year Letterman (known to most simply as 'Coach') is a self-described 'youth football coaching legend' who drives a fully tricked out 'fully loaded 2011 (Ford) Taurus' that is provided by his company and who has a reserved corner booth at Beef O'Brady's ready for him anytime he should want to drop by... among many other amazing personal anecdotes. One of Coach's main Twitter bits is to wander into the replies of well know Twitter users and make absurd claims about whatever is being talked about hoping that the target will try to smugly push back, at which point all hell will break loose for whoever had the audacity to question THE Coach. He's actually briefly taken the mask of his persona off before to describe his process in the past, which is helpful because it's a process that often provides some really entertaining results.

The easiest people to get riled up are, of course, the most sanctimonious people and nobody is as self-satisfied and sanctimonious as David Hogg, so it was inevitable that Hogg would find himself in Coaches Hot-Seat eventually... and so he has.

Still not understanding the land-mine he'd walked on, Hogg went on to threaten to go to law school so he could more effectively 'school you idiots on con-law'...

Which... given David Hogg's apparently having managed to graduate from Harvard without receiving much in the way of an actual education isn't much of a threat, since it seems likely he'd neglect to absord anything in law school just as much as he seems to have in undergrad.

And once David engaged the floodgates opened up.