Camera Hogg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He has become the face of the gun safety movement. He is hated and obsessed over by people like you. He is a public figure with a verified Twitter account of 1 million followers.

HOLY crap?!?!?!? A MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS!!!!! AND THE SECRET SERVICE ISN'T PROTECTING HIM AND FLYING HIM AROUND ON AIRFORCE ONE?!?!? :cds: :jameo:

A MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS EVERYONE!!!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He is hated and obsessed over by people like you.

NO I enjoy poking fun at his continued dumb assed statements ... no obsession required

He is a public figure with a verified Twitter account of 1 million followers.

Lying as usual 971k NOT One Million ....

Trump has 61 million 1
Sarah Sanders 4.01 Million
Steven Crowder has 833k
Glenn Beck 1.21 Million

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't work for the FBI therefore it would be stupid of me to say these things definitely happened. Just as it is stupid of you to assume they didnt. Given the anger you people continually display toward a teenager i'm going to say its more than plausible.

Your own linked source includes mailed beans, mailed bombs and mailed threats but now people actually need to act on it to consider it a threat?

Right, the castor beans are a stretch as a direct threat, since it takes significant processing to get enough ricin to make Bad Things. All the toher listed things were either planned or actual actions. Mailed "threats didnt make the list, only mailed things with dangerous stuff. Like a pipe bomb, or ricin. Mailing dangerous things as opposed to words is the action. Every listed thing included a thing, even the silly beans. I assume the beans are listed becuase you would have to assume that message was a precursor to making ricin. But thats an assumption.

I have expressed annoyance with the people giving Hogg a platform. His experience makes him in no way qauilified to contribute towards the debate. He's a kid being used by people, fawned over and made to feel important, not many kids that age wouldn't fall for that. AS for the stupidity of assuming that they happened or didnt, I sorta lean towards the default that barring proof of some kind, a thing didnt happen. Call me funny that way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have expressed annoyance with the people giving Hogg a platform. His experience makes him in no way qualified to contribute towards the debate. He's a kid being used by people, fawned over and made to feel important, not many kids that age wouldn't fall for that.

Hogg is a Citizen with an Opinion no more or less important than anyone else ........

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

BOP

But about those alleged "assassination attempts"...you got nothin'...and neither does Camera Hogg.
Maybe the little pipsqueak is talking about character assassination. I mean, it's not like he can flip the race card. So anytime someone says something he thinks is poopy, he calls it [character] assassination.

Hijinx

Nothin Post genocidal about it. Blacks are killing their babies at a fierce rate right now.
And the Democrats have them convinced it's a good thing to do.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nothin Post genocidal about it. Blacks are killing their babies at a fierce rate right now.
And the Democrats have them convinced it's a good thing to do.
Well if you believe there is a global population problem, then the Dems are just putting into action their plan to address it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
David Hogg To Anti-Gun Activists: If I’m Assassinated, Send My Decorated Body To The NRA

David Hogg has a rather odd demand if he gets assassinated. Yeah, talk about some light talk, huh folks? The anti-gun activist who rose to national prominence for pushing gun control after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida wants his decorated body to be sent to the steps of the National Rifle Association…because they would be the ones responsible for his death or something. The March for Our Lives co-founder has gone under the radar in recent months, but he, along with Emma Gonzalez and Cameron Kasky, saw one of the biggest surges in gun control activism since Newtown. And once again, the NRA was the Left’s favorite boogeyman.

It’s a double-edged sword. On one hand, it’s a sign that one of the oldest civil rights organization is effective at pushing their agenda, getting their endorsed candidates elected, and outmaneuvering their opponents. The NRA and the Second Amendment movement have done well in that field of battle, but the anti-gun movement has clinched wins too. The downside is that pervasive media bashing of the NRA when a mass shooting occurs or when the Democrats lose an election. Yet, this sort of nonsense gets tiring, but hey—take a bow, NRA.

littlelady

God bless the USA
David Hogg To Anti-Gun Activists: If I’m Assassinated, Send My Decorated Body To The NRA

David Hogg has a rather odd demand if he gets assassinated. Yeah, talk about some light talk, huh folks? The anti-gun activist who rose to national prominence for pushing gun control after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida wants his decorated body to be sent to the steps of the National Rifle Association…because they would be the ones responsible for his death or something. The March for Our Lives co-founder has gone under the radar in recent months, but he, along with Emma Gonzalez and Cameron Kasky, saw one of the biggest surges in gun control activism since Newtown. And once again, the NRA was the Left’s favorite boogeyman.

It’s a double-edged sword. On one hand, it’s a sign that one of the oldest civil rights organization is effective at pushing their agenda, getting their endorsed candidates elected, and outmaneuvering their opponents. The NRA and the Second Amendment movement have done well in that field of battle, but the anti-gun movement has clinched wins too. The downside is that pervasive media bashing of the NRA when a mass shooting occurs or when the Democrats lose an election. Yet, this sort of nonsense gets tiring, but hey—take a bow, NRA.

Good grief. Pun intended.