Camera Hogg

This_person

Must be a millennial thing.
He got a tattoo - decorated his body:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
David Hogg Blames Violence In U.S. On White People, Government Committing Mass Shootings

Hogg responded, "I think it comes down to reckoning with our history, and our history of white supremacy in the United States, and the fact that we live in a post-genocidal society, oftentimes that was orchestrated by the United States government and that, if we want to talk about mass shootings, we have to recognize the massive number of indigenous mass shootings that were committed by the United States government."

"I think back to the Battle of Wounded Knee and the several hundred Native Americans, predominantly men, women, and children that were slaughtered by the United States government back in the 19th century, and how that’s never discussed as a mass shooting and that’s wrong because those people were not armed, and we were stealing their land," Hogg continued. "I think it comes down to reckoning with the tough history and realizing that it’s okay if you recognize the actual history of the United States, it’s okay to hate that injustice that much of this country has been founded on and much of the oppression that this country was founded on. That doesn’t mean you hate America because it means you love your fellow Americans so much that you don’t want to repeat the same mistakes we’ve made in the past."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hopefully, you caught our post earlier about Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv, whose acceptance to Harvard was rescinded but will be working for Dave Rubin at The Rubin Report — college can wait a little bit.

And then there’s David Hogg, whom we can only imagine got into Harvard because of his high-profile anti-NRA activism and co-founding of the March for Our Lives.

Here he is on “All In With Chris Hayes” explaining that … hold up <checks notes> … white people feel patriotic picking up a gun because they’d rather not understand people unlike themselves — people who apparently aren’t white and consider peace patriotic instead.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...o-pick-up-of-gun-because-of-their-xenophobia/

Hijinx

What does this little inexperienced child know about what white people think and feel.
He is still wet behind the ears.
Phuck him and the horse he rode in on. Little a-hole.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As the national coordinator for the Pink Pistols, the largest U.S. pro-queer gun group that was founded under the principle “Armed queers don’t get bashed,” I found Hogg’s statement not just wrong, but completely careless in its inaccuracy, and therefore callous to the injustice done to those people whom he is claiming to champion.

Hogg speaks of “centuries of gun violence prevention.” I have no idea how he arrived at this number, and I doubt anyone else does, either. If there is a history book that tells the story of how non-white queer women and transwomen started a gun control movement in 1820, then I would very much like to read it.

I specify the year 1820 because Hogg’s use of the plural for century indicates a minimum of 200 years, and the United States will be only 244 years old this July 4. In the 44-year period between 1776 and 1820, our country was nearly always at war, including the Revolutionary War, the Franco-American Naval War, the Barbary Wars, the War of 1812, and the Creek War. During that time our nation still relied upon militias composed of volunteers with privately owned rifles and pistols. So restricting arms only to those citizens who belonged to a standing army would not only have severely hampered a fledgling America’s struggle for existence both on home soil and abroad, but gun control as we know it today would have been an alien concept to American colonists and early citizens.

At that time, the British East India Company — a private company answerable to stockholders, not an organ of the British government — had the largest armed force in the world, consisting of multiple armies with cavalry and artillery assets, as well as fleets of heavily armed merchantmen supplemented with warships. Furthermore, the Constitution of the United States includes a framework for Congress to write letters of marque and reprisal, which granted private citizens the ability to hunt ships of hostile nations for the good of the country. These private citizens did this with privately held warships armed with naval-scale cannons.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/0...t-people-did-not-start-the-anti-gun-movement/

BernieP

Resident PIA
David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland, Fla., massacre who has become a highly visible gun control activist, claims he has been the target of an assassination attempt seven times the past year.

He must not have been getting enough attention.

or his parents are just tired of supporting him

Hijinx

In the first place he is not a survivor of the shootings. He wasn't there that day he came in after it was all over.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wait,

"black, brown and indigenous lgbtq women and non binary "

So let me parse this a bit, these founders of the gun violence prevention movement, although I'm unsure what the gun violence prevention movement looked like 200 years ago. I'm open to learning which non-binary lgbtq ladies of color he's talking about. Or even women of color that were advocating for gun violence prevention. Other than on a "Please dont shoot my man" basis

1. All were lgbtq,
  2. Some were women, some were non-binary
  3. Almost exclusively black and brown

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You know, some women are just sooo skanky that you have to wonder what kind of man would lower their standards enough to bang them. She is definitely one of those women. I'd rather screw a ground bee hole than something that hideous. Just sayin'...

GregV814

On a different note:
I can see Mr. Hogg dropping out of college due to poor grades ( the media will immediately come to his rescue claiming the vast right wing, imperialism TRUMP forced his departure), wherein then, he’ll get hired by CCN, and run for Congress.
Agree or disagree but it’s feasible.