camping

ginwoman

Alternative to Beth Page? Must have cabins/be decent and clean and within two hours of St Marys. Suggestions? TIA

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Alternative to Beth Page? Must have cabins/be decent and clean and within two hours of St Marys. Suggestions? TIA

Point Lookout has cabins for rent. I know that may be too close to home for you but they do look nice from the outside:)

Maybe a bit far away, but the Blue Ridge (Skyline Drive) has different levels of camping from tent to cabin.

bcp

In My Opinion
best to spend your camping dollars outside the state of Maryland.
I try to spend as little as possible here now. Food shopping in VA, electronics and school clothes etc... Delaware. If the gas tax would have gone through I would have put an auxiliary tank in the truck and bought all my gas out of state too.
Daughters car will be bought in Delaware or Va.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
best to spend your camping dollars outside the state of Maryland.
I try to spend as little as possible here now. Food shopping in VA, electronics and school clothes etc... Delaware. If the gas tax would have gone through I would have put an auxiliary tank in the truck and bought all my gas out of state too.
Daughters car will be bought in Delaware or Va.

And how are you avoiding on registering the car here in MD and the associated fees and taxes that keep increasing?

black dog

Free America
Point Lookout has cabins for rent. I know that may be too close to home for you but they do look nice from the outside:)

I have rented at Point Lookout and i am very happy each time i have stayed. You have to have a pass to enter the area where the cabins are and that keeps out the trash. The Park Rangers dont allow and misbehaving there.

foodforthought

Shenandoah Crossing in Gordonsville, Va. It's about 2 1/2 hours but well worth the drive. AWESOME, AWESOME place. They have cabins, yurts, a hotel, and RV/Tent sites.

bcp

In My Opinion
And how are you avoiding on registering the car here in MD and the associated fees and taxes that keep increasing?

Didnt think I said I could avoid that theft.
however, by buying out of state I cut the state of Maryland out of
tax on dealer profit
tax on money a maryland salesman would make.
To me its important to generate as little revenue for this state as possible.

I encourage others to act in the same manner.