Can anyone PLEASE tell me...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I did. Who's disrespecting the dead?
This thread was started to find out how Wenchy died, not for azzholes to follow me around to continue to bash me. I wished only to gain some honest insight as to how she passed. Is that so effing difficult? It may not mean anything to you, but it does to me. I liked her. I feel bad that she died. It feels like the forum azzhats are continuing to #### on everything they write on. Can you fathom that? Or is it a reach?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This thread was started to find out how Wenchy died, not for azzholes to follow me around to continue to bash me. I wished only to gain some honest insight as to how she passed. Is that so effing difficult? It may not mean anything to you, but it does to me. I liked her. I feel bad that she died. It feels like the forum azzhats are continuing to #### on everything they write on. Can you fathom that? Or is it a reach?

Wow. Just wow. If you were such good friends, how is it you have no idea what happened to her? You didn't even know she was dead. Also, are we supposed to have more respect for the dead, than the living?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Wow. Just wow. If you were such good friends, how is it you have no idea what happened to her? You didn't even know she was dead. Also, are we supposed to have more respect for the dead, than the living?
Did I state ANYWHERE THAT I WAS GOOD FRIENDS? And what does one have to do with the other? They are equally important, or didn't you know?

luvmygdaughters

Did I state ANYWHERE THAT I WAS GOOD FRIENDS? And what does one have to do with the other? They are equally important, or didn't you know?

Why dont you go back to your drug and alcohol induced hypnotic state and leave decent people alone. If you had any dignity or self respect, you wouldnt allow yourself to become the fodder for such degradable conversations, although it be true. You should be hanging your head with shame and begging forgiveness from the family whose lives you so carelessly disrupted. I can only hope the judge sentences you to a few years and your license is permanently revoked. As for your puppy, who you profess to have loved so much, the poor thing is probably better off now than having you for a "responsible"owner.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Why dont you go back to your drug and alcohol induced hypnotic state and leave decent people alone. If you had any dignity or self respect, you wouldnt allow yourself to become the fodder for such degradable conversations, although it be true. You should be hanging your head with shame and begging forgiveness from the family whose lives you so carelessly disrupted. I can only hope the judge sentences you to a few years and your license is permanently revoked. As for your puppy, who you profess to have loved so much, the poor thing is probably better off now than having you for a "responsible"owner.
Mind your own business. And I will mind mine. Have all of the hopes you wish. Bring my pup into it, saying she is better off dead, well #### you. You certainly have no decency. Just STFU, leave me alone and go about your day. I am sick of your judgement.

luvmygdaughters

Mind your own business. And I will mind mine. Have all of the hopes you wish. Bring my pup into it, saying she is better off dead, well #### you. You certainly have no decency. Just STFU, leave me alone and go about your day. I am sick of your judgement.

Just STFU, leave me alone and go about your day. I am sick of your judgement.

Hey sweetcheeks, you started it. You may be sick of the judgement you're getting on here, but the one the real Judge hands out, hopefully will match the crime.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

Just STFU, leave me alone and go about your day. I am sick of your judgement.

Hey sweetcheeks, you started it. You may be sick of the judgement you're getting on here, but the one the real Judge hands out, hopefully will match the crime.
Okay. :poorbaby: You win.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If you PM Little Lady she should be able to call her and ask.

That was a very vile post, and uncalled for. Did your post make you feel better? Just wondering. We are talking about Wendy’s death. And, yes, I talked to her in irl. I have decided you are a bitch. And, your choice of a bikini butt avatar says a lot about you. Show some respect for the dead. Happy foruming, and looking foward to your reply. I have been at odds with members over the years, but nothing compares to what you posted, today. You own that. I would welcome seeing Vrai, and Bann, etal, again, but have no interest in meeting you.

I just saw there is a dog sniffing around this thread. He may be getting ready to poop, or move on. Whatever. I have those handy shiat pick up bags.

Last edited:

warneckutz

Have you actually READ the entire thread? I've actually met you years ago. Did I ever SEEM like a #### stirrer? Again, Vrai slandered me and I defended myself; the haters continued to disassemble just about everything I wrote and rewrote it to their use. You want to be a part of that crowd, go ahead.

I don't know if you are a #### stirrer because I don't remember you.
I have friends who are relatives of the victims and you're in here laughing about how many DUI's you did or didn't get. You screwed up some lives in a big way and you're in here lobbying for support or you just need attention. Just like big 'ol V. Doom - doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, you just need it.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
That was a very vile post, and uncalled for. Did your post make you feel better? Just wondering. We are talking about Wendy’s death. And, yes, I talked to her in irl. I have decided you are a bitch. And, your choice of a bikini butt avatar says a lot about you. Show some respect for the dead. Happy foruming, and looking foward to your reply. I have been at odds with members over the years, but nothing compares to what you posted, today. You own that. I would welcome seeing Vrai, and Bann, etal, again, but have no interest in meeting you.

I just saw there is a dog sniffing around this thread. He may be getting ready to poop, or move on. Whatever. I have those handy shiat pick up bags.

My bikini butt has never wanted to meet you in real life so I'm happy to hear the feeling is now mutual.

black dog

Free America
She writes like someone else on a early am bender..

My bikini butt has never wanted to meet you in real life so I'm happy to hear the feeling is now mutual.

It's nice to know lucky_bee, that we have moral overwatch... :otter:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I’ll bet you guys circle jerk it.

Or hope to.

Circle jerk? I don't know anything about those. Is that something they do in prison? If so then I don't know anything about that.

Actually I don't take any delight in the fact that someone loses their freedom when they go to prison. I wish prison was more of a deterrent for people who choose to break the law. I know fear of being locked up has kept me on the straight and narrow. I can only imagine the dread and sleeplessness that comes from knowing you will be removed from society and put in with some of the most loathsome people that walk this earth. I don't pity you and hope you grow as a person from this experience.